Sign in to follow this  
acmech

Free christmas gift to all fs2004 users!

With christmas getting closer I decided to give to this great hobby.I am doing the exterior and vc interior of the great freeware aircraft by Veneaviones the Turbo Commander 690B found here at avsim.Not sure if I will get finished with the new vc textures by christmas but I will for sure upload the exterior by christmas.Fs2004 has had a wonderful year in 2011.Still going strong on my system.Thanks to all that still use and support fs2004!Screenshots are unedited:

It looks beautiful. We will all be eagerly looking forward to the completed version. Does it matter if we are naughty or nice, or will you let us all have it anyway? laugh.png Don't burn yourself out trying to meet a deadline - have fun doing it and we will all be patient and enjoy it when you're done...Thanks mate!Ian

We really need more liveries for this bird. I look forward to the VC textures you make. I love this plane. Sad they never made another aircraft... Cheers!!

Thanks lan and newmanix ,No, anybody with access to avsim should be able to download a copyLOL.gif .I have spent many hours already on the exterior and still need touching up here and there...The Vc textures have been coming along but it is also a task of its own.Fs2004 has been such a wonderful sim for me.So many places to fly with great frame rates..I spend most of my time adding photo real paint jobs to all my AI traffic or finding away to make payware sceneries look more realistic.With some time and trial -n- error you too can make your sim the way you want it to be.Shocked.gifLong live fs2004.......

It looks beautiful and will be a great addition to my hangar.After a long break from flight sim, I fired up the PC last week and did a few flights with FS9 and I found that the magic is still there. I'm mainly an airliner guy but having flown around Caracas in a Turbo Commander many years ago, look forward to replicating some of the flights on FS9.

Hi.Thanks for that. I'll look forward to it. I use the Veneaviones Commander quite often as my employer owns a Gulfstream Turbo Commander, flying home and being put to bed below:Merry Christmas.D

With christmas getting closer I decided to give to this great hobby.I am doing the exterior and vc interior of the great freeware aircraft by Veneaviones the Turbo Commander 690B found here at avsim.Not sure if I will get finished with the new vc textures by christmas but I will for sure upload the exterior by christmas.Fs2004 has had a wonderful year in 2011.Still going strong on my system.Thanks to all that still use and support fs2004!Screenshots are unedited:
Thank you!FS9 has the best and the most freeware! The Veneaviones Turbo Commanders are great. If anybody hasn't heard of them, I strongly suggest to check them out in the AVSIM library:veneaviones_rockwell_turbo_commander_690b.zipveneaviones_rockwell_turbo_commander_690bwl.zipWe're all looking forward to your texture updates!
............Don't burn yourself out trying to meet a deadline - have fun doing it and we will all be patient and enjoy it when you're done...Thanks mate!Ian
Yup, take your time.

Thanks to all responses!Dave morgan, if you could be so kind to post some close up cockpit shots at straight on angles.This would be great to add to the vc textures of this plane.Thanks again!

It looks beautiful. We will all be eagerly looking forward to the completed version. Does it matter if we are naughty or nice, or will you let us all have it anyway? laugh.pngDon't burn yourself out trying to meet a deadline - have fun doing it and we will all be patient and enjoy it when you're done...Thanks mate!Ian
These two posts do a lot to restore my faith in the sim community.Compare these to the bile , anger and downright rudeness in the Flight forum.(Sad to say I have even partaken myself) but am trying hard now to avoid .AnywaysCheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

You embrace all that I love about this hobby. Thanks very much.

I uploaded the exterior textures yesterday, christmas early morning......not sure why they have not posted it yet... :(

I uploaded the exterior textures yesterday, christmas early morning......not sure why they have not posted it yet... :(
What are the file names so I can keep a look out. Maybe the guys are slow due to the Christmas season...

Ok its out now.It was my mistake I didn't include my e-mail on the other uploads.. :(