Sign in to follow this  
RogerD

Mouse Freeze in Virtual cockpit

Hello Roger,Maybe this will give you some comfort: I have the same mouse problems too, so you are not alone anymore..The first time I noticed this problem was after (clean) installing PMDG 737NGX SP1. I am not shure if it was there before too.It is not a mouse freeze but it is the VC suddenly not aware anymore of a mouse being there. You can still move the mouse but it will not turn into a hand to operate the buttons and switches. Most of the time it will start functioning again after a few minutes, but the flight is spoiled and so is my day. This is a very annoying malfunction of what ? Windows ? FSX ? PMDG737NGX ? Videocard driver ? motherboard issue ? I have not found out yet. I don't think the problem is related to other software like anti-malware. I use windows 7 just for FSX, nothing else and no anti-malware or other software installed. Older, newer and most recent versions of graphicscard drivers made no difference at all. Overclocking or factory BIOS settings, same story, problem remains.I have a Asus P5Q SE2 motherboard with Intel Core 2 Duo E8500, ATI AMD HD 6850 graphicscard, 4 GB DDR2 memory.FSX Acceleration + PMDG 737NGX + REX extreme on Windows 7 SP1.best regards

Roger;I am getting exactly the same problem. The only way around I found is: save the situation, restart FSX and continu the flight, which is very annoying. I trayed everything I found on internet, but no joy!I experienced the same thing, when flying with the PMDG MD11- perhaps this is related to the PMDG config?????????????,A.NGX Sp1b + EZDOK+ WIN7 64b+FSX acceleration pack.