Sign in to follow this  
PhilTaylor

Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics

In this sense FSX is a victim of it's own success (as well as five years without a sequel).
I think this is definitely the case. FSX has probably had more tweaks posted than all its predecessors put together. I would hazard to guess that the number of people overclocking their computers is also at an all time high with FSX.

Far too many variables are missing from your equation.I admire the effort, though.
You can't accept some REAL FACTS...Your turn to "move forward" and accept the facts.dry.pngHypnotized.gif

You can't accept some REAL FACTS...Your turn to "move forward" and accept the facts.dry.pngHypnotized.gif
Look who's talking

LMFAOOk? Brandon. You're a funny guy!
You have CLEARLY LOST!Your little baby toy sim "XPlane" has once and for all been destructed in an argument.MOVE ON FOR TEA'S SAKEYour irritating nature in this forum makes me [and others] MUCH more apt to argue with you. You have LOST seriously MOVE ON LMFAO

Na, for PETE'S SAKE.Don't worry, there will be some funny attempt at a comeback or some cute little smiley posted now.

You have CLEARLY LOST!Your little baby toy sim "XPlane" has once and for all been destructed in an argument.MOVE ON FOR TEA'S SAKE
I didn't know I was in a competition."destructed"??Why am I even arguing with someone who uses the word "destructed" instead of "destroyed".And you call ME a FANATIC!LMAO.gif

Hi Phil,Welcome! Good to see you again. It's been a long time, too long. I trust all is well with you and yours.Kind regards,

I didn't know I was in a competition."destructed"??
Well that is truly the way you come across from my perspective. you ALWAYS, are quoting and attempting to "fight back."Your aggression on this forum GREATLY ruins the experience for many of us.--Like I said before, if you are so EVER LOVING to your toy-game, go brag on it in the Xplane forum.This is the MS FLIGHT forum right?

I didn't know I was in a competition."destructed"??Why am I even arguing with someone who uses the word "destructed" instead of "destroyed".And you call ME a FANATIC!LMAO.gif
Relax, think, think some more and reconsider who you're trying to prove wrong in the first place.

Relax, think, think some more and reconsider who you're trying to prove wrong in the first place.
+1

LOL, you are absolutely RIGHT!Thanks for making me see it!Glad to see Ben agrees with you, too.And I'm being totally and completely serious. No sarcasm.

And I'm being totally and completely serious. No sarcasm.
Is that why you keep treating everything I say like I'm making a joke rather than actually coming up with a good come back?

Brandon Filer

LOL, you are absolutely RIGHT!Thanks for making me see it!Glad to see Ben agrees with you, too.And I'm being totally and completely serious. No sarcasm.
I seriously don't know why you are in this forum.We used to have constructive convo's till Xplaneboy came bargin' in....

I seriously don't know why you are in this forum.We used to have constructive convo's till Xplaneboy came bargin' in....
I plan on buying Flight. I signed up as a tester. I have FSXFS9.Why WOULDN'T I be in here.I get a lot out of ALL flight sim software.Of course, you're too closed minded to see things from my point of view."Xplaneboy"??I'm 39 years old.You on the other hand....Going by your photo...Whistle.gif

I plan on buying Flight. I signed up as a tester. I have FSXFS9.Why WOULDN'T I be in here.I get a lot out of ALL flight sim software.Of course, you're too closed minded to see things from my point of view.
Im done