Sign in to follow this  
ahuimanu

Forum Focus

Hello AVSIM moderators (and readers),First it was Prepar3d and now it is X-Plane 10...While there is likely merit in comparing and contrasting products, it almost ALWAYS devalues a product-specific forum when we devolve into "my Dad can beat up your Dad" shenanigans.It has long since been verboten to complain, contrast, and consternate about FS9 vs. FSX, so why, in a forum dedicated to MS Flight, must we suffer through these posts?Please, AVSIM moderators, create a cesspool called "barroom fight zone," so that the "mine's bigger than yours" crowd can just duke it out until they are blue in the face. There is a place for comparative analysis from both affect and fact, but I would propose that this venue not be a product-specific forum such as this one I now post in.Thank you for your consideration in this matter....

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

We actually talked about creating a forum like that once...

It's a good idea :) I think it would make a moderator's job much easier.And could we have a dedicated standup forum too?The tea jokes are getting soooo-oooold. ...got any new material guys? :)

The tea jokes are getting soooo oooold. ...got any new material guys? :)
Yeah, come on....it's all about coffee these days. LMAO.gifBut seriously, the tea stuff is getting old.ahuimanu is right...there should be another place for all the "mine is bigger than yours" stuff.PS: mine is the biggest. Nerd.gif

Brandon Filer

PS: mine is the biggest. Nerd.gif
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, GoranM (aka: GregM30) has managed a record of sorts. He's managed to cause two thread locks in less than twenty-four hours... Yawn.gif

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Well, GoranM (aka: GregM30) has managed a record of sorts. He's managed to cause two thread locks in less than twenty-four hours... Yawn.gif
IK

IK
Of course, you had nothing to do with that, did ya?

But I reported the last thread that went stupid.

But I reported the last thread that went stupid.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, you had nothing to do with that, did ya?
Nope.... You did..... You did it ALL

You both did it-thread locked..again...take your vendetta pm please.