Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

B737-800W "Alaska Airlines Starliner"

I'll pay someone a nice gift to their favorite charity if they make the Portland Timbers airplane...

Can you make this livery ? ?? ?? ?Thank you !
Definitely my favorite. It was my first flight in an NG.

Matt Cee

I'll pay someone a nice gift to their favorite charity if they make the Portland Timbers airplane...
You'd better ask Christian Mohr what his favorite charity is then... smile.pnghttp://forum.avsim.n...ost__p__2167835Search the Avsim library using the word "Timbers" and you shall be rewarded!

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Definitely my favorite. It was my first flight in an NG.
Im standing just about 20 feet from that actual aircraft. Should I just box that up for ya?

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

There have been two people who have started it... early on in this forum, I believe on Page 1, it says that Pete was working on it, but it's never materialized... then somewhere in the 70s or 80s pages someone else posted a screenshot of the tail and it appeared to be almost done, but again, nothing has materialized. I can't wait to have this livery, because then my Alaska 737-800 collection will be complete... I just wish we could get someone to do the -900 Disney livery and the rest of the -400 specialties (like Marcelo did the Alaska Salmon on the -800 non-winglet). Then we'll have everything :)If we can find out who Pete is or the other guy, maybe we can find out where these projects stand.Joshua Smith