Sign in to follow this  
TopGun

Top item on my christmas wish list

..... an improved version of the PMDG B1900 series, with a realistic panel and all the bells and whistles. Also hoping for Flight1 to finally get the B200 developed.J.C. (MYNN)

Prepare for disappointment. PMDG wont do anything for FS9. The Flight 1 B200 will also be FSX only.

Graeme Butler

well, maybe someone would be willing to do something new totally from scratch...both aircraft are still very popular (real life and sim); it's a pity that flight1's B200 will be for FSX only, I'm sure they would have a lot of takers for the FS9 versionJ.C. (MYNN)

I own the Aeroworx B200, it's a fantastic add-on, but quite outdated by FS standards. Hopefully, with the imminent release of Microsoft flight, developers don't throw in the towel for FS9,as I'm sure there will be faithful FS9 users for years to come.

TopGun why don't you consider adding RXP gauges to your B1900D and C? Makes a huge difference to these birds.

Already have the RXP gauges....it would be nice if further tweaks to the realism could be achieved, e.g pressurisation,realistic starting simulation (as per the Aeroworx B200) realistic torque and fuel flows, and last but not least (and we know that it's a near impossibilty considering the limitations of FS), a truly realistic sound representation.J.C.

For a top class turboprop twin, may I humbly suggest the DA Cheyenne? As hard as it to claim that the Aeroworx B200 had been bettered in FS9, I reckon the Cheyenne does, although I also recommend adding the RXP GNS (430 or 530) to the panel.Cheers, SLuggy

Has anyone ever given a try at aliasing the aeroworx B200 panel to the PMDG 1900D? Even though it's not a 100% match realistically, it's close enough to add a bit more realism.J.C.

TopGun,While I am a strong supporter of FS9 and use it exclusively, we probably wont see a systems heavy turboprop. If is does happen it will be a FSX/FS9 model, that being said the ATR by flight one is very systems heavy from what I have heard. In regards to the B1900, I have been flying it the majority of the time for the VA I belong to. They have set up an interesting way of keeping it complex, some of the A/C have gps while others don't making it a little tougher since you cant just follow the pink line always. One a side note, how are the Reality XP gauges, I haven't pulled the trigger yet.If any developer wants to create a systems accurate B1900C or D for FS9 I will be the first customer in line.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."