Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Bizjet Charter Virtual Airline anyone interested?

I am just curious if others would be interested in a Vatsim based bizjet only VA? I am not looking to copy a real world charter company but envision starting out similar to a CitationAir as an example using only the best payware aircraft available. I have the name and domain name and I am a graphics and web designer so no freewebs or other noob related VA shenanigans. Before I jump in with both feet I am just curious if there are others out that that would be interested in such an endeavor.Aircraft to start with would be but not limited to based on user feedback:Citation XCitation CJ1/+Citation MustangIf you are interested please let me know.

I'm interested but why stop at biz jets.. you have the Flight 1 PC12, the Carenado, B58, C340, seneca II, flight1 CT182T - plus the new ones by Carenado Malibue PropJet and C90

Ciao!

As I said this is early on I am looking for other looking to get in on the ground floor to help shape what is to come. Shoot me an email and I can give you otehr ways to contact me IM/MSN/Teamspeak etc.

Good Idea, I have been part of a few Bizjet virtuals and they all failed because of,1. Lack of support for events2. Boring flights/missions 3. Poor choice of fleet and training ( It seems most will put every possible executive type aircraft into their fleet no matter if it make any real sense of not )4. This may sound silly but the livery of the aircrafts plays a big part and if your aircrafts look boring ..no one will enjoy flying it. So i suggest some very high qualitty modern design liveries for your fleet. A good website and the provision of some sort of ACARS.Keep it simple, keep it interesting and well structured and your VA should be fine. Have bases at airports or areas that see high traffic on VATSIM such as Miami, NewYork or Los Angeles etc..The use of ONLY! high quality addon aircrafts is a great Idea as it promotes more professional pilots joining your VA. I might also suggest getting support for this idea on the forums of developers who create some of these aircrafts. Don't Advertise your VA on their forums...but simple get an idea as to how many people would be interested in a more organized and productive way of using their addon aircrafts. It may also be good to touch base with the developers themselves as this can result in a sort of partnering perhaps...anyways thats just my two cents on your idea....

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

The use of ONLY! high quality addon aircrafts is a great Idea as it promotes more professional pilots joining your VA.
Hmm....not too sure about that. Is the 15 year old whose daddy bought him the PMDG MD-11 a more professional flyer than the 46 year old working man who cant afford it so he flys a freeware version? Why cant freeware alternatives for the fleet be an option? I've always wondered why some VAs restrict members to payware planes. Many peoples PCs just cant handle them, and some pilots fly their flights in a very proper manner, without having to flick and click every button in sight. Im not knocking you guys or your ideas, just think that you might miss out on some good pilots if you have too many restrictions. The Vatsim requirement will weed out a lot of guys, so further restrictions could limit potential members.Good luck on the venture.