Sign in to follow this  
Tierborn

Flight Release Date

Flight Simulator 1.0220px-Msfs1.00_000.pngmagnify-clip.pngFS 1.0 – This image is of FS 1.0 displaying color on a composite monitor.[2] The game does have support for RGB monitors, but in monochrome only. - Released in late 1982Sometime during 1981/82, Microsoft obtained the license to port the simulator to IBM compatibles PCs. This version was released in November 1982 as Microsoft Flight Simulator 1.00, and featured an improved graphics engine, variable weather and time of day, and a new coordinate system (used by all subsequent versions up to version 5).Early versions of Microsoft Flight Simulator were used as a benchmark program. If one's computer could run MSFS 1.0 and Lotus 1-2-3, it was 100% IBM PC-compatible, and if it couldn't, it wasn't.[3]There were dogfight and crop-dusting modes included.There is a hack available which activates 4 color CGA graphics instead of the default B/W (color, by bleeding) composite mode.That would be 2010 ????

Where's the release date?
IKR.... At least the XPlane devs keep us informed rather than MS's super top secret approach.At this point we know almost nothing about this game and it has been over a year since announcement. COME ON MS

Upper left side column ..
Ah, sorry. Too small. Just curious, they announced beta testing would be carried out in January. How will they release it in January as well? I'm not saying your lying about anything, but I'm reminded of another company who announced the release date of a PMDG product when even PMDG didn't know.Can't remember the exact details.

Ah, sorry. Too small. Just curious, they announced beta testing would be carried out in January. How will they release it in January as well? I'm not saying your lying about anything, but I'm reminded of another company who announced the release date of a PMDG product when even PMDG didn't know.Can't remember the exact details.
not my web site .....

Oh, I see it now, sorry. That would still be 30 years after 1.0 though. Well, 29 years and 2 months.

Guest jahman

The MS Flight beta is supposed to start January 2012, so I highly doubt MS Flight itself will be released at the same time.Cheers,- jahman.

The MS Flight beta is supposed to start January 2012, so I highly doubt MS Flight itself will be released at the same time.Cheers,- jahman.
LOL Now THAT would be an MS FAIL. :(

LOL Now THAT would be an MS FAIL. tongue.png
Wasn't XP10's beta and release within a month of each other?

That would explain a lot then...

Brandon Filer

That would explain a lot then...
Were not going to have this again...... Let's keep the discussion related to Flight. Okay?

Just another dummy release date no doubt.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.