Sign in to follow this  
silvereagle2061

Concorde Nose Visor Not Working

OK, here's my newest dilemma. I have the Guzman Concorde. Now the 3D panel allows me to see my nose visor lower and raise, however my 3D, and outside views show no change whatsoever. Any ideas please?

OK, here's my newest dilemma. I have the Guzman Concorde. Now the 3D panel allows me to see my nose visor lower and raise, however my 3D, and outside views show no change whatsoever. Any ideas please?
None whatsoever - this is a PSS forum...DJ

OK then, can you tell me where I can go to get help please?
Sure - I'd suggest posting in the FS9 or FSX (I'm not familar with the plane) forum here. Likewise when I entered "Guzman Concorde" in Google I got a lot of hits for discussions out on the web. You might see if anyone else has had this problem.DJ

Concorde's nose and visor is operated using FS flap controls. See if the commands you have for those in Assignments are allocated. There may be a conflict with another piece of software. Is this a new problem or one you've always had?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Concorde's nose and visor is operated using FS flap controls. See if the commands you have for those in Assignments are allocated. There may be a conflict with another piece of software. Is this a new problem or one you've always had?
No, the concorde is an addon from Simviation. Not default with fsx. The visor works in 2D panel mode but no other view.

I know it's a 3rd party addon and not a default aircraft. You should seek advice from the team that designed it as DJ suggested.The PSS version responds to the F5-F8 keys which is why I suggested you try those keys.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.