Sign in to follow this  
davidzill

You know you been playing NGX too much when...

You go to the doctor with 8 boils on your &@($* from sitting in the same chair for an 18 hour flight.

Try the Psychiatrist, next time. lol

Dave Taylor gb.png

I agree with Dave. But that has to be dedication at its best.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

You get into a crowded elevator and ask someone to check the load sheet and run the pre-start checklist

You go to the doctor with 8 boils on your &@($* from sitting in the same chair for an 18 hour flight.
I think you mistook the NGX for 777 here.LOL.gif

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

This is my favorite: When I'm slowing down while approaching a red light and I pretend pulling back on the shift is actually the thrust reversers. I have also perfected the rumbling noise Money Eyes.gif

When you press the throttle pedal in your car, while steering left at the same time, thinking that you're decrabbing your car in a crosswind landing. :D

When you go screaming past a red light with your head out the window shouting at the top of your vioce '' Unable to comply!!''LOL.gif

When driving a car, I've started to notice when the wind noise becomes louder than the engine noise when accelerating on a motorway.

You know you have not been flying the NGX enough when...You have enough time to post a topic like this. tongue.pngrolleyes.gif

You start to add "We" to your conversations about your activities like you have a CoPilot with you at all time."We would request the exit 38 departure onto the Golden isles parkway transition..."Actually jokingly said that to my wife when she asked where I was planning on getting off I-95.