Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

need help dated updated both links delivery did not get updated

really need help on thisdid the update first 800 and 900 seriesthen the 600 700 seriescfg file shows in all series 3116, textures of planes are there in all series of the ngx all done after sp1 but in the cfg file shows 3116 for all 600 700 800 900 but in the cfg file itself their are no planes listed.went into the sim and none of the addons are there and once again these were all after sp1.the delivery manager just shows none of my addonswhat went wrong here, and how do I correct this probelm, obviously it seems the delivery manager did not get updated what do I doplease help me help methanks so much Ronnyps all my antiviral was turned off along with my firewall and norton as well fyi.

When you open the livery manager it should have ask to delete orphaned liveries. Tell it yes, then reinstall the liveries.

you see in the pmdg folders it shows the textures but when you go in the cfg file their are no planes listed of the addons that I have and in each cfg file it shows 3118 th delivery manager still shows of a 10/26/11 date while everything in that speicific pmdg file show todays date of 12/10/11. Plus Mr. Ken during the installing of both updates first for the 800 and 900 series and then for the 600 and 700 series did I get a message about orphaned deliveries, it seems the delivery manager was not updated during the process.any other suggestions to fix this problem please help me please!!!thanks Ronny

plus the delivery manager says 1.08 and not 1.09 please help driving me crazy this thing now.thanks, Ronnyyes sir Mr. Ken as administrator.ran as administrator MR.KenRonny

Could be a corrupted download.I would suggest opening a support ticket. That's the fastest way to get a direct response from the developers.

hey there,My livery manager did update and it didn't ask to delete orphaned files, it just automatically deleted the older version liveries. As too the 3116 and 3118, I did catch this reply in another topic...

Ali-Ah- the 700WL config file didn't get it's version number updated to 3118, my error.The file number shows 3116, which is identical to the 3118 file- so there is no need to worry.(the files are the same- it is just a typographical error on the number... I'll fix...)
Maybe this is what you are seeing as well?-DAN-

It's worth a try. Definitely worth a ticket if that doesn't fix it.

dowlnload new links from Roberts posts and still delivery manager says 1.08 and not 1.09 and no planes except the house deliveries are their.something went wrong here and really need help appreciate anyone out there please,Ronny

any other suggestions here, sent a ticket to PmDG but while I wait willing to try anything to get this delivery manger up to 1.09 version instead of 1.08 please would apreciate will be gone for the night hopefully when I come back tonightI can get a little help.much much appreciated,Ronny