Sign in to follow this  
dickbloom

PIC 767 Patch

Unlikely it is available on the internet because Wilco is involved. <--- KIDDING!I'll look through my files/CD's and see if I can find it.

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Ahhhhh. I do that a lot. I'm a teacher. Sure sorry. My wife (Julie) gets kindof mad when I roll over in a dream at 3 in the morning and say, "Ohhh, Claudia." She really doesn't like it on accassion when I roll over and say, "ohhh, D..."

Unfortunately, when clicking on the link, I get "File Error 404". There are two links, but both show the error. I'll try again later see if there's a change.

DShutt made a disparaging remark about another software publisher (directly naming them) and nobody criticized him and Admin seems not to think it important..That sort of comment is both wrong and childish, especially coming from someone who promotes himself as a professional (whether he is or not only he knows) and who therefore should know better.Saying "Kidding" afterwards is a bit like shooting somebody and saying "Oops, sorry". Obviously insincere and too late.Do I sense a severe case of double standards here?

Edited by northridge

Any chance that patch is still available somewhere. After a long hiatus on my part, my son is showing an interest in the flight sim hobby. I don't want to invest a ton of money on new versions and new add-ons yet. Hoping someone has the FS 2002 patch for the 767 PIC around.