Sign in to follow this  
Petermuc3

Cannot register

I tried to log into my PMDG-account but it says E-mail address not recognized. So tried to create a new account but now it says e-mail already exits in the database.Can you help met on this.ThanksPeter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

Click on "forgot Password". If that doesn't help try searching with the search tab in your emails for PMDG, look for this... PMDG Simulations, LLC. - Confirmation of Customer Registration If none of the above help then contact a member of staff, they will sure help you!! :))

Thank you. I finally got in. But still cannot file a ticket because the system asks for a username and password which I fill in but does not get recognized. I have not seen anything on how to contact a staffmember.Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

Your support account is not the same as your shopping cart account. You'll have to register again on the support page. You can use the same email/pw for simplicity's sake, however.