Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Anti Collision light steady ON in cold & dark state

Hi,Just installed the latest update SP1b and was impressed by the number of issue fixed! Opted for a clean installation just to make sure I have a 100% fresh installation and then I installed the Scandinavian Freja Viking livery but seems to be a problem with the Anti Collision lights because they remain steady ON and don't even pulse ON and OFF in a normal fashion but remains steady ON and this even when in a cold & dark state.Anyone else seen this or did something go wrong at my end maybe during the installation...?

Richard Åsberg

All working ok here.Steady, flashing, rotating/blinking.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Must have been a temporary issue because after restarting FSX all was fine.When I think about it it might be a similar issue I've seen before when you load the a/c with a new livery for the first time because I've also seen that the "circular pattern" in the middle of the engines doesn't show correctly and this was the case this time too when I had problems with the beacon lights and both problems went away after restarting FSX.

Richard Åsberg