Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Starliner sneek peak

+ 10 way Nice !! no need to worry about Faster Gooder beets faster any day in my book Great Job!!

Hey Rich, don't forget, 569AS is ETOPS! It's marked on the nose gear doors! She's looking good. Can't wait to fly her.Joshua Smith

She was in ANC this morning. Unfortunately, I was stuck in a -400 all day.
Enjoy those classics while they're around! Someday you'll miss them.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Yes Josh you ae correct I will not forget and thanks for this request its a good one :) thank you William im Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

Yes guys I'm back up, must have been something wrong with that hard drive I have a duplicate and this one seems faster so will trash that one cant trust it for even storage, still some more addons to add but done, man that took over 16 hours no fun anyone use the win 7 image tool does it work, I know the restore is a piece of garbage, thanks guys not going to rush this one want to raise the bar with my work, christmas vacation coming hint hint. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
I would not trust the windows image software for anything you really do not want to lose. Use the drive manufacturers image software or splash out and get Acronis payware.

Small update, the fuselage logo has to be made from scratch, this can not be found on the web bummer lol, have a seam problem as other paints do I wish someone from pmdg can address this please, if you look closely there is that seam in the front area thats meets with the middle section between the A & L - not really going to want to release this like that any help guys would be appreciated please.5z03o.jpg

Rich Sennett