Sign in to follow this  
Cool

Unmute Microphone

Hi BryanAfter the JS41, the 747 !!A short question for now is: how I could unmute the microphone like on the JS41?in fact assigning LCTRL for instance to HM just mute but do not permit to unmute if HM is already set.Thanks in advance for your supportPascal Paillart

si.php?id=1

Hi BrianNot really but I am not very clear...In fact what I did for the JS41 was to assign a joystick button to talk to the FS2crew copilote, exactly like the ATC button but another button.I have to check how I did it with the JS41, as far as I remember, I did it with the FUIPC assignement (registered version of FUIPC)I will check and keep you informedThanks anyway for your replykind regardsPascal

si.php?id=1

Hi Pascal,Not totally sure I follow, but in FS2Crew there is no button to "talk" to the FO.... the mic is always 'hot'.... there's only a button to prevent the FO from acting on whatever the speech recognition system hears. That the mute buttons.Cheers,

Hi BrianI checked how I did it in the JS41 and in fact the soft mute in the JS41 work differently than in the 747.in the js41 it is a soft switch based on the FSX command "ALTERNATE STATIC SOURCE (ON/OFF)"What I did is to affect the "Q" Key" to this function in FSX and in FUIPC I affected a joystick button to the "Q" key. As it is a switch I affected the Q when I press the button not to be held and Q when the button is released.Then if I mute the mic by clicking "HM" in the FS2crew control panel of the JS41, (M appears) then when I press the button I unmute the mic and when unpress it I mute it again...The way the soft mute is configurated in the 747 is thanks to the FS2Crew config manager and then it is not possible to do the same unfortunatlyHope I am more clear this timeCheersPascal

si.php?id=1

Hi again BrianI succeeded to manage to do an "UNMUTE" joystick button to the 747 for FS2crew Hard Mute button thanks to the Macro in FUIPC based on a mouse click to the HM button of FS2crew main panelNice to have itCheersPascal

si.php?id=1