Sign in to follow this  
dano291

Rnav area nav sim charts

Ant one know where you can get RNAV charts for the USA not real just for use in simulation?Dan Thompson

A lot of the RNAV RNP approaches are actually airline specific though, there's private companies that create the procedures (Naverus is a big one, LIDO etc) and basically only the pilots at those airlines and the controllers get the charts, they're not public.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Has anyone had luck wityh FSbuild or are there to many glitchesIve been to all these sites and it gives good info but I cant find where it shows the step down diagram on the ILS approaches...am I missing somethimg, I know there was a site long ago that showed them...

Ive been to all these sites and it gives good info but I cant find where it shows the step down diagram on the ILS approaches...am I missing somethimg, I know there was a site long ago that showed them...
Airnav has complete and usually current IAP's for US airports. These usually are Jepperson charts. Should provide you with all relevant fixes for all approaches as well as current details for each runway (on the site page) so you can note any differences with your current scenery depiction or nav frequencies for that airport. I just use FSX default and keep airports current by tweaking with latest version of FDE if necessary so they match the charts. This site also contains current SIDS and STARS. The only drawback is that you have to download each page separately instead of a single PDF download for the entire airport.

You can get a zipped download of all the charts for a give airport at myairplane.com. It's not quite as good as a single PDF but close I guess. The one I use most is skyvector though.

Noah Bryant