Sign in to follow this  
Dicko

See through cockpit still happening

As you can see, zoom to 3.00 and there is a hole through to the tarmac below. Only occurs at around zoom 3.00 when looking down at a certain area. Was there before SP1 and is still there post SP1B.Does anyone else see this?

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

It looks like your view is so close it's slicing through the textures.

It looks like your view is so close it's slicing through the textures.
Why only in a strip? When I zoom to the stab trim indicator on the centre pedestal, I cop the strip of see through to whatever is below the cockpit. As I said , happens at a certain angle and at around zoom 3.00. Can you do me a favour Ken, try zooming in on the stab trim indicator and see if it happens to you.

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

So I could see the stab trim indicator when setting the stab trim. The original picture was posted to indicate the see through area. If you pan around anywhere in the cockpit at that angle and zoom, the see through strip is there including when looking at the stab trim indicator.

Andrew Dixon

Could someone try to replicate this please.

Andrew Dixon

FSX does weird things at times when you zoom in really far. Nothing we can really do about this - we don't control the sim's camera system or graphics engine at all.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

FSX does weird things at times when you zoom in really far. Nothing we can really do about this - we don't control the sim's camera system or graphics engine at all.
Ok Ryan, then this is not a faulty installation on my part rather an FSXism?

Andrew Dixon

This doesn't occur on the MD11 or JS4100

Andrew Dixon

I don't have them, but I can name some others, from default aircraft to all payware I have that does the same thing.

Regards

Andrea Daviero