Sign in to follow this  
bursco

X-Plane 10 arrived in UK

Preordered on the 3rd and posted on the 3rd - arrived this morning in Lancashire.Have no time now to install going out Xmas shopping. Worried.gifPraying.gif

I am in the UK but see no where to order it other than from the States via Laminer itself. Is this where I need to order it from please?

"GoranM",thanks for the link but I see that is in "US $" and am right I thinking this is in the States? Things like VAT"Value added Tax" and import duty were my concerns ordering from abroad! I will however look into the site If that is my only choice! Thanks again!

"GoranM",thanks for the link but I see that is in "US $" and am right I thinking this is in the States? Things like VAT"Value added Tax" and import duty were my concerns ordering from abroad! I will however look into the site If that is my only choice! Thanks again!
Correct, it is in the states, but IIRC, they provide worldwide shipping at $5 flat rate. Other stores charge between $12 to $50 depending on how fast you want it.

Hi Ordered my copy (UK) on 27th November, arrived in todays post, installing at the moment (on 3rd disk) for full install.run X plane 9 on Macbook Pro with great results, will post after install and testing.MacBook Pro Laptop 17 Inch (Late 2010).2.8GHz Intel Core i7 processor with 4MB shared L3 cache.NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR3 memory.4GB Memory.500GB 5400-rpm Serial ATA hard drive.Saitek AV8R Joystick.Apple Wireless Mouse and Keyboard.Griffin Elevator Laptop stand.Nick

Preordered on the 3rd and posted on the 3rd - arrived this morning in Lancashire.Have no time now to install going out Xmas shopping. Worried.gifPraying.gif
why do you need to go xmas shopping? the only thing you need came in the mail!

I ordered my copy the 29th of november. Seems to be stuck in Miami, though. Annoying is the least I could say about that.. :-)

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Mine has been in miami for 5 days. The usps tracker is useless, often it will never move past that point until a day or two after it's delivered. DHL, fedex etc will give you more information but it doesnt mean it's not already in your country via usps, the tracking just sucks.

why do you need to go xmas shopping? the only thing you need came in the mail!
Came back from shopping - installed all 8 DVD's - not to bad took just 3 hours. Had to go out now updating before trying - and it was my wife fvapres who wanted to be taken shopping not me.I may have a long night. Shocked.gif ( wife im%20Not%20Worthy.gif )

These delays in Miami etc... are they with regular delivery at 9$ US?Or are they the more expensive 30$ US quickies?al

Should be for just the cheaper first class airmail. I would not be impressed if after 5 days it had not even left the country after paying LR's $50 international shipping.

Its called first class because there is only one class...so its always first...hahaNever heard of an official second class mail service, but that is actually what you get for first class HAHA