Sign in to follow this  
Petermuc3

Pushback

I think I have seen a discussion on pushback already but cannot find the thread.Anyways my pushbacks, done from the CDU, are horrible. I get pushed all over the place;distances and angles are not kept. Yes, I do have AES but not on all airpüorts.SP1b installed. Anyone similar experience or even better a solution?Thanks Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

I've only one flight since SP1b but had to 'ESC' the flight when my pushback would not end and I couldn't stop it any other way. My restart directly after this went fine with the pushback and flight, though I was interrupted prior to landing so can't speak on that leg of the flight. Sorry I don't have a solution and I do remember this was a problem others experienced back in original release time frame.

I still have a problem with the pushback arc being far too big. I have had this problem with all my aircraft since the original release of the NGX.I also use the Ground handling program but this has also been affected. Does anyone know which files contain the pushback parameters in FSX so I could try and rstore the originals.RegardsPhil

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

Phil,You also use:"Ground handling program ".Which one?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Stupid question probably but are you guys putting in distances? Example 60 feet and 90 degrees right or left?If your having problems with push back then stop using these 3rd party programs that are screwing up your push back cause it is not the NGX fault. I have never had a push back issue ever. But then again im not using AES or any other third party program that would affect push back.

I´m using 0 (zero) for distance and angle between 75 to 85 degrees and things going well, not perfect but is OK for me.

A pushback of zero?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

We are looking into this

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

I use the NGX pushback system for the 737 and usually put in 30 Ft for the distance but I still find that the arc when turning is too big.For non PMDG aircraft I have been using the Ground Handling Program ( rcbgh50a.zip ) for pushback and used to put in a distance of between 12 to 25 Ft depending on the aircraft and airport however since installing the NGX if I use these figures I finish the pushback outside of the perimeter fence and have to use either 0 or 1 Ft but still end up on the grass verge. Clearly something has changed. I have reinstalled the Ground Handling program but it has made no difference.RegardsPhil

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

Ok, seems that there are some problems. Paul, of course I put in distance and degrees. Can you explain how AES could interfere with NGX pushback even if there is no AES available at this airport ?Someone puts 0 distance in and the thing is still moving ohmy.png I use meters, next time I will try with feet.But besides that I enjoy that baby ervery day.Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

I put in 10 meters most times. With the initial release that didn´t make much difference with putting in 40 meters. I am under the impression there is an improvement but the turn is still too wide. Most of the times I stop it manually.Btw, never thought 0 meters would work.... Will give that a try.Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5