Sign in to follow this  
Marshall Priceman

FMC Not working

I have put on the latest update and everything is working apart from the FMC. When I start from Cold and Dark I click on the FMC menu button for a couple of seconds and the FMC comes alive. The PMDG and FS Action switches all work as wll as the number and letter pad however everything else does not. the FMC icon on the L1 is highlighted but does not work when you push on it as well as ACARS AND DFDAU. I can not do anything as I need to get in the FMC. To also add when you start with engines running the FMC works in full, it just seems to be the Cold and Dark saved panel.any help would be appreciatedMarshall

Only the sim/pmdg options work during c&d because the fmc is not powered. Get some ground power going & you'll be fine.

Have been flying the PMDG since it came out and have been doing the same things from a cold and dark start point of view without any problems with the FMC. I connect external power/battery which brings the plane to life which should enable me to get into the FMC but as I have said it will not respond. Not sure why this is the case.

Have been flying the PMDG since it came out and have been doing the same things from a cold and dark start point of view without any problems with the FMC. I connect external power/battery which brings the plane to life which should enable me to get into the FMC but as I have said it will not respond. Not sure why this is the case.
This may help:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/353283-fms-and-loading-panel-state/page__p__2155858__hl__fmc%20loading__fromsearch__1#entry2155858

Marshall,Need to sign all posts , just info.What is the Date/time (right click filename, propertied, details) of your cold and dark panel file?I would then move it to another folder (backup).Restart your PC.Create a new one.Restart your PC.Try it.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Created 11 December 2011, 20.16Modifed 08 December 2011 20.05Accessed 11 December 2011 20.30Will do what you say, hopefully this will sort itMarshall