Sign in to follow this  
rhha

Software registration

Perhaps with a 50p charge? After all playing arcade games requires feeding the slot.

Trying to look up what 50p is worth but your money naming system is ridiculously confusing laugh.png I'm making base camp at wikipedia, please send supplies.

At the current exchange rate, 50 pence is roughly 77 cents. As for "confusing money naming systems", what is confusing about pounds and pence? huh.png

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Think of it like spending a penny 50 times . . .like the folk in this pic -

rhha

Think of it like spending a penny 50 times . . .
For this hour, anyway.....And for the rest of Europe, it may cost 240 Deutschmarks (or whatever) before it gets released.Loser.gif

At the current exchange rate, 50 pence is roughly 77 cents. As for "confusing money naming systems", what is confusing about pounds and pence? huh.png
77c for Flight? who would complain about that?I wasn't able to find a straight answer for what a p is, pounds I got but shillings, bob, bit, pence, pee, sterling is where it started to get messy.

77c for Flight? who would complain about that?I wasn't able to find a straight answer for what a p is, pounds I got but shillings, bob, bit, pence, pee, sterling is where it started to get messy.
Don't forget the quid.Of course money language here in the USA can be confusing too, we just don't usually this about it. For instance bills, bucks,

clams, greenbacks, notes, and one-spots all describe the almighty dollar.

i9-12900K | Asus ROG Strix Z690-F Gaming | RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR5 | Win 10 Pro | Acer Predator UltraWide 3440x1440 (G-Sync)

As for "confusing money naming systems", what is confusing about pounds and pence? huh.png
Because you forgot about shillings Money%20Eyes.gif

Perhaps with a 50p charge? After all playing arcade games requires feeding the slot.
Brilliant !! LOL.gifIt is rumored it will have the same approach also for refueling, $0.10 per each single gallon pumped in before flying.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.