Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

For Greggerm-xp10

Hastily shot shots-I left out pvc and bna cause I think I sent them over before.kbtv actual today lol-a real overcast!and in visual:View of camel back and cloud shadows (phoenix):Scottdale-also nice cloud shadows:Kblm in storms:N12 after takeoff-getting 35-40 fps with this amount of autogen:and for enji-a shot around egph

Geof beat me too it, but that's only due to screenshots being faster than YouTube video uploadsSettingsYouTube Video Links - Too many to post direct in thread - some parts at 15-20FPS due to high res/objects and recording, but all flyable with good results

- Shows Night Environment at End

You just made my life VERY difficult, fvapres. Each of the locations you demonstrated look pretty darn good - except (of course) for my hometown and hometown airport area. Hmm. Grr. Darnit.And watch out for those deer!Thanks very much! I appreciate it!!-Greg

NP. Screenshots don't do this sim justice. It is like many women I know. They look great on the whole, but each have their own flaws. You just have to spend time with each one to figure out if you can spend a lot of time together without ruffling your feathers too much. The only difference between a sim and a woman is that the sim can be re-coded to be less annoying ;-)

The only difference between a sim and a woman is that the sim can be re-coded to be less annoying ;-)
I'd like to upgrade from My Better Half v1.0 to My Better Half v2.0. But I fear the instability of beta versions in between.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Nice screenshot Geofa, could you post some shots of places where you added back some landmarks using G-Warehouse models? I saw your thread where you imported the Empire State Building into XPX and I have to say it's pretty interesting to see how just one or two landmarks can change how an area looks.

Nice screenshot Geofa, could you post some shots of places where you added back some landmarks using G-Warehouse models? I saw your thread where you imported the Empire State Building into XPX and I have to say it's pretty interesting to see how just one or two landmarks can change how an area looks.
I'm still working on an easy method to do it-I'll report back when I nail it.

Geofa - appreciate the screenshot of EGPH. Pictures and videos always seem more interesting when it's of an area that you are familiar with :)

Welcome-I was just there last year-want to come back. Beautiful place!

Guest Ps762

Hi!Many thanks for the pics. I want a copy of this sim!Pierre