Sign in to follow this  
Superpilotv2

Historic Jetliners Group

HI guys,I´m just wondering whether the jets from HJG will also work in FSX. There isn´t anything written about that on their website. I used to fly some of their planes in FS9 and I´m really amazed by their high qualtity panels.Could someone tell me whether they´ll work in FSX?

Any that I've tried work in FSX, I think some of the panels do state they are FSX compatible.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Well, I installed the MD-88 as adviced but the panel is empty, no gauges in it.
I think the panels on their site for the MD- series are FS2004. However, there is an FSX version of the Marco Spada panel available on some other sites.I am flying their awesome new MD-83 with the FSX Spada panel. Very nice. All of their planes seem to work fine in FSX, you just need a compatible panel.

David Norman Paul

Yes, all of these (save for the Concorde) will work in FSX. The DC-8, 727, 707, CV880/990 panels work fine here, but the other panels, will honestly take a huge amount of gauge swaps so that they would wok in FSX.

The L1011 panels there work fine in FSX too. I've been flying the L1011 the past day or two. I've never been into heavies all that much, but this one is really fun to fly.

David Norman Paul

There is a good freeware DC-9 panel out there that will work fine with the HJG models too. Every bit as pretty as theirs, though not as detailed on systems. But it's all there to fly. There is also an FSX beta version of the brilliant Matthias BAe146 panel/trainer on Matthias's site. You have to do some work to get it all working right, but I fly the 146-300 in FSX without issues.

David Norman Paul

There is a good freeware DC-9 panel out there that will work fine with the HJG models too. Every bit as pretty as theirs, though not as detailed on systems. But it's all there to fly. There is also an FSX beta version of the brilliant Matthias BAe146 panel/trainer on Matthias's site. You have to do some work to get it all working right, but I fly the 146-300 in FSX without issues.
Could you post the URL to Matthias page?

Hi,I just purchased Gary's London City EGLC and would love to find a BAe146 to fly in and out of there. HJC has one but mentioned that it is not compatable with FSX. Is that still true ? I used the BAe 146 in FS9 and it was excellent. Thanks,Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,I just purchased Gary's London City EGLC and would love to find a BAe146 to fly in and out of there. HJC has one but mentioned that it is not compatable with FSX. Is that still true ? I used the BAe 146 in FS9 and it was excellent. Thanks,Carl
I dunno. The model should work. But with the panel I´m not really sure. I think you just have to try it yourselfe. Or will you maybe wait some time, QualitiyWings are currently developing an BAe 146. It´s in Beta right now. Shouldn´t too take long till they release it.

Agree, the panel is the problem. Their forum said it "will not work". I am looking forward to QW one sometime in the future.ThanksCarl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________