Sign in to follow this  
johntaylormolly

737 Pilot in Command Evolution (FSX)

Curious if anyone has experience with this release? I have the previous version and wonder how much improved this might be.

I am a staff reviewer and am currently writing a review about it.Aaron G.
Hmm, I haven´t heard any good things about it. Looking forward to your review, maybe it´ll change my thoughts.

Don't worry, Wilco is in for a very difficult time with me. 18 dislikes versus 2 likes, in the review.Aaron G.
Be gentle, and tactful.

Be gentle, and tactful.
Thank you boss! (take it with humour) Will take the advice on-board. It is kind of difficult considering the engine fan blades don't even move. Aaron G.

It is kind of difficult considering the engine fan blades don't even move.
Actually they do move, am just looking at my copy of the Evo right now and they are definately spinning blades at startup/shutdown. Wonder what you're seeing?update - oh wait, I see what you mean, they're not really ROTATING.. more kind of shimmering... oh dear

Dean Stringer

Actually they do move, am just looking at my copy of the Evo right now and they are definately spinning blades at startup/shutdown. Wonder what you're seeing?update - oh wait, I see what you mean, they're not really ROTATING.. more kind of shimmering... oh dear
Will contact support as to what issues I am having. Yes mine are shimmering. I looked up the texture folders and I found an image which is the enge textures with no animation.

I depend a lot on reviews to determine if I'm going to spend hard-earned dollars on a product. So the comment "Be gentile and tactful" would lead me to think that a bad product would have a biased review toward the developer of the faulty product. I want an honest report. I would be very displeased if I purchased something based on a 'gentile and tactful' review and found it to be disappointing. I would feel that I was duped and that the reviewers were not honest due to possible financial loss from advertising dollars.If the developer wants to put out a poor product, let him suffer the consequences, not the unsuspecting buyer. In most cases there is no returning the product, except for a couple of developers who are really determined to provide a superior product.Just my 2c worth (actually involves dollars, not just 2c).Jim D.

I depend a lot on reviews to determine if I'm going to spend hard-earned dollars on a product. So the comment "Be gentile and tactful" would lead me to think that a bad product would have a biased review toward the developer of the faulty product. I want an honest report. I would be very displeased if I purchased something based on a 'gentile and tactful' review and found it to be disappointing. I would feel that I was duped and that the reviewers were not honest due to possible financial loss from advertising dollars.If the developer wants to put out a poor product, let him suffer the consequences, not the unsuspecting buyer. In most cases there is no returning the product, except for a couple of developers who are really determined to provide a superior product.Just my 2c worth (actually involves dollars, not just 2c).Jim D.
Don't worry, all AVSIM Reviews are unbiased and what I truly think about the product. I will give you an honest report on what I think of the aircraft. I do not get incentives to write a good review. Look at the review of the Just Flight Comet which I wrote. At AVSIM we have a policy of writing hones and unbiased reviews and as far as I know that policy is still standing. Just Flight Comet Review: http://www.avsim.com/pages/1111/JustFlight/Comet.htmlAaron G.

How far have you come with the review?
Hold tight, it will be up on AVSIM near the middle of Janurary at the latest. I am waiting to see what the new update they are releasing in Janurary changes. Aaron G.