Sign in to follow this  
Budlake

DVD version of 737NGX

I have been to the website to buy the 737NGX but could only find the download version; can someone please tell me where I can get the DVD version?Many thanksMike

I have been to the website to buy the 737NGX but could only find the download version; can someone please tell me where I can get the DVD version?Many thanksMike
Dont think its out as of yet u be better off downloading than burning to a disk same thing

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks Pete, I don't want to do that as, apart from the fact the download version does not include a money back guarantee, the download is too big and I already have the DVD version of the 747.Mike

Hi MikeThere is no DVD version yet. As Pete said, the best option is to download it and burn to disk. Also the DVD verson most likely wont be ready until after SP2 so looking possibly around Feb, March.

Thanks Pete,I don't want to do that as, apart from the fact the download version does not include a money back guarantee, the download is too big and I already have the DVD version of the 747.Mike
The download isnt that big not compared to others i have downloaded

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks everybody,It's a shame that PMDG could not provide a DVD or even reply to my post personally.Tomorrow is not too long to wait so I will possibly buy from Aerosoft, thanks for that Albus.All the bestMike

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Thank you. I was kinda hoping for printed QRH though.