Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

how about some of the older traditional airlines that possibly went backrupt or so

how about repaints of some of the following airlines that closed up over the recent decade but made history in the aviation field of when the jet gereally started in the late 50's or so.for example: TWA, Eastern Airlines, Nationlal, etc etc and etc.What are your thoughts and painters as well, run a little polll on this everyone feel free to comment on this, and I fully realize many of these airllines did not carry in their inventory the 737, probably more like Boeing 707,DC-9 etc.thanks, Ronny

IF-IF722037_01_lrg.jpg85th_Anniversary_Friend_Ship_1.jpgimagesCAMG6XY4.jpgEastern_Air_Lines_Airbus_A300_at_St_Maarten_December_1986.jpgthis wht I mean thanks so much hopefully someone can do one of these please,regards Ronnyespecially the eastern

anybody up for this either the eastern eapecially or the united thanks a mil guys for giiving us so many choice painters Ronny

any body like to do one of these the United would definitely be appreciated as well as Eastern any painters out their for this one ? thanks Ronnyunitedairlies2.jpg?t=1321776517Eastern_Air_Lines_Airbus_A300_at_St_Maarten_December_1986.jpg85th_Anniversary_Friend_Ship_1.jpg

i have always liked the Eastern livery i remember flying with them alot when growing up as a kid

The newage, flashy paint on some or the aircraft are great, but honestly, I really love seeing pictures and videos of some old school paint schemes.

so anybody up to it their is a demand and would be greatlyh appreciated eastern expecilally or even the united

I love the UA "Friendship" planes. Where's the CO "Meatball" at? I know they had the -300s when the had the gold and white liveries.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

An Eastern -800 in their last livery (metal fuselage with cheat line) would be nice.

Eric 

85th_Anniversary_Friend_Ship_Tail-1.jpg85th_Anniversary_Friend_Ship_1.jpgEastern_Air_Lines_Airbus_A300_at_St_Maarten_December_1986.jpgunitedairlies2-1.jpgmaybe someone might pick on these thanks Ronny

Edited by Like The Bank
Image removed for copyright (airliners.net)

Eastern_Air_Lines_Airbus_A300_at_St_Maarten_December_1986.jpg85th_Anniversary_Friend_Ship_1.jpgone more last request any body willing to do one of these ? united or the easternthanks somuch , Ronny

You think that posting the same pictures over and over every day is gonna help?Really?sorry but I for one would be put off of any painting of EAL, UAL, or pretty much any retro colors by this point.

@rsperge,Please be careful posting airliners.net photos. They are protected by copyright and we can't have them here without ruffling feathers.

fully understood sorry about that except my apology. thanks Ronny