Sign in to follow this  
Lelleck

CTD loading flight

Hi all.Im getting ctd when trying to load ngx flights. fsx reach 4% and i hear some trimsound then invariably ctd.I did try disconnecting my CH pedals, Throttlequad, CH yoke, and Saitke Propanel. No change, still ctd.(incidently, i have after much trouble got the autobrake and reversers working with CH stuff, but thats another story).- I have searched the forum, and it seems SP1 would have fixed most ppls ctd loading a saved flight...The panelstates are generated after SP1b (i´m new to the ngx), so its no old saves.The scenario is:After 4 hr flight i was 25 miles from the marker, did a save, before the "standard" ctd arriving near complex airport =). (good habit to save.)Sure as rain, after a few seconds fsx hung, adn i restarted fsx, tried reloading ENR.flt, but after 4% loading ...CTD.Ok, restarted the everything and did asave just before takeoff. And another after top of climb. After a while, CTD. ( Was making a dir/to ).Both these saved flights generate CTD when i try to load them.Trying to load the panelstate at takeoff from the FMC also generate the CTD.- And thats when sitting on tarmac with just batterypower, not a very demanding situtaion for the CPU.- is there some advice? Is there any more info i can give that would help resolve this? Some specs belowIf i cant use saveflights, the NGX is unusable except for trafficpatterns. Irritating...Kind regards!!//Henrik Owenius @ HMR VORIntel 750@4Ghz ,W7 64bit, EVGA GTX285 2GB , 12GB DDR3. CH Yoke+Pedals+Quad , Saitek PP.

Don't know if this CTD is resolved, can't find a solution to the problem but have exact the same problem. When loading a saved flight with the NGX (doesn't matter if it is saved by FSUIPC or through the FSX-menu) it generates a CTD when at 4% loading. When I delete the .fmc file from the pannelstate directory it loads fine except off course that I dont have the fmc data. The rest of the pannelstate seems ok even NAV radio and course etc. is present.

Anybody found a solution for this problem?

I assume Leo Schoonbroodt is your name?  Welcome to the PMDG forums Leo.

I applaud your searching for a solution; however, of the many posts regarding a crash event on loading a saved flight you picked one without any replies?

There are as many solutions as there are reasons why this can happen. First I'd like to confirm you are able to launch the NGX normally? You mention FSX, is this the box version or FSXSE?

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes Dan, it's the boxed version SP2.

I indeed can launch the NGX normaly, only if I try to load a saved flight (Saved by the Menu or automatically by FSUIPC) it loads to 4% and then gives a Crash to Desktop. If I remove the .fmc from the panelstate folder it loads fine but offcourse without any fmc-data.

In my previous post I mentioned that the Course is ok, but to clarify this it's the MCP-course settings NOT the route data.

Last days when I load a saved flight, I first delete the .fmc file and after load reenter the route data if possible (doesn't work always).