Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boeing727223

Retro all the way - a must see!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Its impressive.It states on the website.. ''Go Retro..Or go home!''I state ''Get real with your prices, or go away!''As nice as this stuff is, all of it, is waay overpriced.I'd love someone to explain to me how they come up with these prices..must be a good 600% minimun mark up on a $825 quad.

Been looking at some throttle quads that are mostly for the NG and we're talking over 2 grand in most cases, plus if you can even find a real quad for that price that isn't beat to hell good luck. I have no idea what it costs to make something like that, but price doesn't look bad to me compared to what I see out there. Looks like they're taking orders soon so I'll be ordering a 707 for sure.

These are great. Well made, inexpensive and they work out of the box - real plug and play :)

Has anyone here bought from them? \

How helpful are they? Customer service etc

I wonder if their 707 Throttle unit would work with the PMDG 747

Manny

Has anyone from

Winter Haven, FL

visted their place?

These are great. Well made, inexpensive and they work out of the box - real plug and play :)

Hi Lain.

Do you have their unit? Which one do you have and how satisfied are they?

Manny

I'd love someone to explain to me how they come up with these prices

Hello

They are priced this way because they are hand built for a niche market.

As someone who works in engineering, if I were to build one to that standard and then cost it out based

on my hourly rate the price is actually quite cheap.

If you then factor in the costs of design and building jigs plus the materials there will not be a great markup there.

I would really like to buy their 707 quadrant. But I don't see too many folks from here who have them. IS this unit heavy? Lbs? (how stiff/resitance are these thorottle? I'd like some resistance/stiffness and a heavy feel rather than the easy peasy like my Saitek Throttles. :Just Kidding: or my CH Rudder.

Manny