Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Sales?

Understanding that pmdg are a Ltd company, I am just asking for enquiry purposes only.I was wandering, how the initial sales of the NGX were, and how the 6700 compared to the 8900 package, would be really interesting to find out how many people went for that option.All the best,Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I don't think they are going to share that with you or anyone else.

But it would be very interesting to know that. I mean, I don't want to know how much money PMDG actually made, but I'm interested in getting to know how many guys fly with the NGX.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Wouldn't you be able to then multiply by the price and get that?

didnt your mother teach you to never ask about money.i mean clearly its a lot if they have the revenue to work with boeing and then produce an extreme flight simulation experience time after time. i think it should be left at that

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

didnt your mother teach you to never ask about money.i mean clearly its a lot if they have the revenue to work with boeing and then produce an extreme flight simulation experience time after time. i think it should be left at that
I hope they do well, they really deserve it. I would have paid double for the NGX without blinking :)

Stefan Ticusan

I hope they do well, they really deserve it. I would have paid double for the NGX without blinking :)
yea same here...but i feel pmdg might catch wind of that and jack up the prices on the next planes because they know we will all pay, alot

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

Guys,Not a money thing, it could be as simple as, the 8900 package sold. 1:2 or something,Obviously you guys are interested in some degree, right

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

From a business point of view I think your chances of getting an answer are when Hell Freezes over. It's just something you wouldn't want a competing company to know about. (I-Fly / Wilco). Most importantly it is nobodys business but PMDG's. If they wanted it to be public knowledge you would already know the answer.

yea i really dont care either. im just thankful they can actually make a real business out of it and produce multiple plane........i hope they did well enough to the point where they can work on the 777 and perhaps a new 747 or a new prop or who knows...i just want more, and im willing to pay a pretty penny for it as well.

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

Wouldn't you be able to then multiply by the price and get that?
No, because they didn't publish their net margin, did they?I am also interested in how many NGX packages have been sold. Most companies don't have a problem publishing this info. Most of them take every opportunity they can get to publish this...Bert Van BulckBert Van Bulck

I can assure you that you are going to get any numbers, data, ratios, sales figures, round numbers, estimates, graphs, spreadsheets, income statements, tax returns, net margins, packages, or anything else related to this topic.

I too am interested, but I would be more than content with just knowing if they at least got what they hoped? I think it's far too early to tell, but my questions would just be simple like;As expected? Better? Worse?However (sorry, but there is a however or two), when they built/designed the NGX, they started from scratch. They did so to work on the code from the most basic bit and byte. I think the effort will be paying off for a few of their next releases since if done as they originally planned the total is far from being able to be totaled.Last but not least, many a simmer is younger and at home with parents. They might not be able to say what they'll do yet until after the holidays. I hope they at least established a way for people to buy it for someone else. That I know for a fact is one thing that could be holding back a very large amount of would be customers (and their moms ;)

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier