Sign in to follow this  
bpcw001

NAVDATA out of date with latest AIRAC 1113

I hope Navigraph can fix it, sooner than january.Sometimes they build two or three revisions in the same month.Best.Miquel Egea.
This is not a Navigraph bug, its an NGX bug

Same here

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

This is not a Navigraph bug, its an NGX bug
Hold on a second...Let's look at the constant here: The NGX.Let's look at the variable here: A changed AIRAC cycle...So you're telling me that after updating the AIRAC, which means the change was in the Nav Data, that the plane is the fault, and the Nav Data is clearly the correct bit?Before Nav Data change, worked fine.Nav Data change, error.Hmm...It looks like someone needs a review of the scientific method...

Kyle Rodgers

Can't you guys press the CLR button on the CDU until it's fixed? Just clear the message The data is fine.Michael Cubine

Here is OK
Ok, you mean the FMC doesn´t display the navdata is out of date?I have re-downloaded the navdata cycle 1113 , and the error remains.Do you have the PMDG 737 up to date with SP1b?Thaks in advance.Miquel Egea.

Hold on a second...Let's look at the constant here: The NGX.Let's look at the variable here: A changed AIRAC cycle...So you're telling me that after updating the AIRAC, which means the change was in the Nav Data, that the plane is the fault, and the Nav Data is clearly the correct bit?Before Nav Data change, worked fine.Nav Data change, error.Hmm...It looks like someone needs a review of the scientific method...
It can be the NGX. The NGX might not be recognizing the year. It probably thinks its Jan of 2011 and not 2012. Of course this is the first month the year 2012 becomes a factor.

Has anyone entered a support ticket and the year issue theory yet? You might reference this thread as well.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I am also a huge PMDG fan as well. Regardless of "why" this is going on - it's a 'small thing' and the NGX is AMAZING.

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

Check your FSX/PMDG/Sid/stars folder and check the date when they were last updated. Obviously just a glich in the fmc-ident.txt

Yes YouThx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Ok lets look at the cycle_info text file in the E:FSXPMDGNavdata folder. Mine is as follows:AIRAC cycle : 1113Revision : 1Valid (from/to): 15/DEC/2011 - 11/JAN/2012Forum : http://forum.navigraph.comData provided by Navigraph - www.navigraph.comData copyright © 2011 Navtech IncThis data may not be used, recompiled, interpreted or distributed for any purpose without the written consent of Navigraph. The contents of this database is dated and must not be used for real world navigation as it is unlawful and unsafe to do so.Parser-Version : DFD v1.0 11.1120 © Richard StefanFiles parsed on: 03/12/2011Seems to look correct to me without any review of the "scientific method".Hmmm

Sean Green

This is a NGX FMC AIRAC year parsing problem appearing for the first time, plain and simple. There's nothing to debate. I'm sure PMDG will address it in the upcoming SP2 patch.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Ok lets look at the cycle_info text file in the E:FSXPMDGNavdata folder. Mine is as follows:Seems to look correct to me without any review of the "scientific method".Hmmm
Isn't the Cycle_info the equivalent of a README file? The FMC_Ident should be the one you're looking for. What is currently in there?

Kyle Rodgers