Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

on replay spoilers stay up why?

Here is something that I have noticed toook a flight today from lax into Tacoma Seattle landing on 16l, spoilers are armed and open up on touchdown, but when you run the replay for example last 180 seconds to review your landing the spoiler are up through out the entire replay why ? give you a shot of it why ?thanks Ronny by the way his happens with all of the planes with sp1 and sp1bone note the repaint is by none other Rich Sennnettu00001.jpgu000002.jpgthats the replay version

Just a thought, but the NGX is a pretty complex addon... I wouldn't be surprised if FSX can't handle the complexity and just "skips" some parts in the replay.Especially when I see the ground spoilers up, this comes to mind.

The built-in replay function can't handle complex addons. You'll need to use something like fs recorder.

If you manually retract the spoilers before running the replay they will be down in the replay.

Steve Dwyer
Z370 GAMING M5 (MS-7B58)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB
Installed Physical Memory  32.0 GB

The built-in replay function can't handle complex addons. You'll need to use something like fs recorder.
If you manually retract the spoilers before running the replay they will be down in the replay.
Yes and yes. Though I found FSRecorder to have issues with the NGX and gear position.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

In addition to all of the above.If your using FS-Recorder and playing back a replay and the spoilers don't disengage use your axis control to do it. Sometimes when I am making movies of the replay the spoilers do not go down when I had disengaged them. So what I do is just manually disengage them with my axis control.

just plain old default but that 580 gtx that I bought about a month ago makes a big big difference 1.5gb evga and I do not overclock video card. Much thanks for the compliment Maranduba Ronny

Can't pmdg produce their own recorder type thing considering they know all the parameters etc of this complex plane. I think it's a fair request.