Sign in to follow this  
Tamadeez

SP2 yay or nay.

I think this topic is dead in the water. I don't think PMDG is interested in fixing anything that has to do with the J41, now that they have their new toy out there, the NGX.angry.png

The J41 remains my favorite aircraft and many on my forum will strongly agree. I don't know how many threads I read where PMDG mentioned it will, for sure happen after the NGX, but there are some. The last I read was some things were already fixed but no patch was ready and again it would be after the NGX. I think it will happen but with a new product having issues, time does need to spent on it so understand. BUT, I understand to a point. Right now they need every swinging ... on it, but I do hope rather than just going to the next thing, that they put a couple on the J41 again. In any case, I hope their not like EZCA and say you have to buy the new version to fix all the issues with the old.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

In any case, I hope their not like EZCA and say you have to buy the new version to fix all the issues with the old.
If this situation happen will make some person angry..This sp2 is really waiting so long long time.

I hope their not like EZCA and say you have to buy the new version to fix all the issues with the old.
I don;t have any issues at all with 1.17 and the upgrade to v2 will be at a small cost

I think this plane has such high demand for a patch because it is the second best addon aircraft ever created. And it deserves that final polish. Please pmdg. NGX is basically a masterpiece since sp1b from my end. Try and shove the JS41 sp2 out your hanger asap for those who love short regional routes in this magnificient plane. Thanks

Bit off topic I know but i had to correct an issue concerning EZCA, this is a quote from the developer: "The v2 will be free. you can purchase 1.17 now and have free upgrade to 2.0 in future." You can find the quote here, dated October 13th 2011http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-20-wish-list_topic38545_page3.htmlRegards, Pete Smith

That's the first I hear anything about EZCA 2.0 being free. I remember the last time I looked at their forum, it was all about how they had to charge for the new version. It's been so long I've heard anything from their camp, I thought EZCA 2.0 was dead in the water too.

Exactly Johnny, same here. If they changed their minds then that's great. My issue with it is they released the product, had practically 0 support for months, then said a new version is on the way and you will pay. Yes, I use 1.17 and have no major technical difficulties but it's design in itself is the flaw I mostly refer to. It's cumbersome and difficult for most people and from the start of it that is the #1 thing people have wanted fixed is the mere design. You can dig up posts from the day it was released and see I am not at all a basher of their product. I've done mostly the opposite in pushing it and I've done a good job I think at that. My take on it is they fixed some bugs, months later fixed TrackIR, but it still has major bugs that need addressing like key combinations that it won't take or ignores.Anywho,,, Now, to get back to my actual point, forget I mentioned them if you want. Think of any addon that had a slight upgrade and then reread my postpoint.

The J41 remains my favorite aircraft and many on my forum will strongly agree. I don't know how many threads I read where PMDG mentioned it will, for sure happen after the NGX, but there are some. The last I read was some things were already fixed but no patch was ready and again it would be after the NGX. I think it will happen but with a new product having issues, time does need to spent on it so understand. BUT, I understand to a point. Right now they need every swinging ... on it, but I do hope rather than just going to the next thing, that they put a couple on the J41 again. In any case, I hope their not like EZCA and say you have to buy the new version to fix all the issues with the old.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I hope yay! This is my all time favourite addon! The only issue I have with it is about the graphic corruption of the panel. I like the sounds being as loud as they are, like in the real thing.Cheers,David DD

Why is there no response to this question? A simple "yes" or "no" would suffice.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Why is there no response to this question? A simple "yes" or "no" would suffice.
Oh, sorry. The answer of course is 42. Now what was the question again?

Still waiting for your yay or nay Chris :smile:Mines a yay.Regards,Pete Smith