Hi,According to the system requirements I have assigned free 100GB for the product, however the used space after installation is around 4GB, Can you please explain?Appreciate your adviceMoshe

Hi,When you start using certain features like recoloring, creating new variations, and/or snapshots, the size can really increase alots, so extra free space needed.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Thanks Chris.So the 100GB will be used if i implement all the recoloring for all textures and creating all possible variations?I'm just trying to figure out in which scenarios the 100GB i have cleaned are really necessary to keep.Thank you

Hi,Well yes and also it is always better to have more empty room in the hardisk, Hardisk perform better when half is empty. Also dont forget to defrag after installing.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

I have an SSD that I am using solely for FSX. I could in no possible way free up 100GB on that drive as it is a 128 GB SSd in the first place. I usually try to have things on it that get accessed during flight, REX for example is installed on a seperate HD as it moves the desired textures to a folder within the fsx installation itself.Will AS 2012 access textures in flight, therefore would it benefit from being on the SSD itself?Regards,Markus

Hi,Well yes and also it is always better to have more empty room in the hardisk, Hardisk perform better when half is empty. Also dont forget to defrag after installing.

I have an SSD that I am using solely for FSX. I could in no possible way free up 100GB on that drive as it is a 128 GB SSd in the first place. I usually try to have things on it that get accessed during flight, REX for example is installed on a seperate HD as it moves the desired textures to a folder within the fsx installation itself.Will AS 2012 access textures in flight, therefore would it benefit from being on the SSD itself?Regards,Markus
you can install as in a seperate hardisk or the same, As2012 only inject texture before fsx is started, not in flight, 10 gig will be enought if you dont do much snapshot or recoloring.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis