Hi, Did you use the license From asa or ase?see this threadhttp://forum.avsim.net/topic/356582-license-key-invalid-as2012/

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

ASA. When I bought ASE I used the ASA serial I think. I'lll pm you my details ?
send in the support system, ticket, damian will fix it.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

send in the support system, ticket, damian will fix it.
I sent the key to you.Should I still send in the support system ?

Hi,Yes sent to support system it will be easier please.
I registered for support but the activation email did not come through yet.Edit: Ok support ticket sent.Thanks

Ok I think I'm stuck. I opened a support ticket before I got the activation link, when I got the activatio email it was expired and so now I can't access support .:(

Hi, I have sent the info to Damian, should be fixed ASAP.
Thanks Chris,Please let me now how things progress.You can either post here or email me as I said I have no access to my support account yet.Vic

Problem solved. I was tired like the other guy who complained about the license earlier on lol.What i did was I was inserting the old ASA serial instead of the *new* As2012 because for some reason i thought that the asa serial was all I needed. But. I checked simmarket and noticed that also as2012 has a serial so i inserted that and _then_ the ASA serial and all worked nice.Off to test the new toy !Btw, I still can't access my support account.

Yes, we've received a few similar support requests about the confusion on which license key to enter when. We've made some changes in the information text to try and better explain this.As to problems accessing our support system or creating an account, can you check your SPAM folder for an activiation email? We have no other reports of issues, perhaps the email is in limbo somewhere? If you continue having trouble please let us know.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies