Sign in to follow this  
Brenchen

Development Schedule?

Dear PMDG,I can understand your reasons behind not announcing any release dates, they are also very good reasons. But I'd like to ask, what's the go with the Dash-8 and 777? More-so for the D8. There was no more news (to my recollection) about them after the announcement and the video released some years ago. And no one in the forum seems to talk about it...As I understand it, the D8 was suppose to be before the NGX and the 777, which means it should be the next product (excl. the secret project). But somehow I wasn't able to find any discussion or topics relating to the D8, and no product page for it on the main site (like the NGX; had a product page up very early).This puzzles me very much. Have I missed something important? Did some searches on this, but haven't returned any positive answers.If PMDG, or anyone can shed some light on this, that would be much appreciated.Cheers,Brendan

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Hi Brendan, :-) Try to make er search on this topic here under PMDG general.. There are many before you that has asked the same question. :-) And answered. Best regards Jakob

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Hi,I don't mean to be someone who just asks for stuff... But I did have some difficulties on my searches (believe it or not).Anyway, I worked out how to use the search properly and found some thread. And realise this is not a very popular topic.Guess this thread would be the same as any other ones, and I won't be able to get a direct answer.If the mods feel the need to remove it or lock it, please do so, I understand.Cheers,Brendan

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Ryan had mentioned something in another thread about the Dash 8 still being in development but didn't say anything about if it would be released before or after the 777. It seems everyone is too interested in the 777 at this point.