Sign in to follow this  
Guest mimichael

Bad behaviour here against clients

Guest mimichael

Why did you deleted my Message ?I'm a custommer and have the right to complain myself. What is this behaviour of deleting complaining post ?? It just confirm you are here with your product only to make money...Delete it again but I promise you, this email and the one you have deleted will be copied and other flightsim forums. Don't worry.My initial message was : Really, really disappointing.Nothing new in this version, a mixed prouduct : "the other one" for the clouds texture, ASE for the weather engine and believe me, it's worse.The only positive thing is less slutter in standart mode.Don't make mistake, do not loose your money just seeing some screens. This team is really dishonest.

I read the manual before buying and noticed tons of improvements including a new world class GUI. I think your thoughts will be in the minority as HiFI delivers great software and yes, they are in business to support their family's. HiFI is not a charity.

Why did you deleted my Message ?I'm a custommer and have the right to complain myself. What is this behaviour of deleting complaining post ?? It just confirm you are here with your product only to make money...Delete it again but I promise you, this email and the one you have deleted will be copied and other flightsim forums. Don't worry.My initial message was : Really, really disappointing.Nothing new in this version, a mixed prouduct : "the other one" for the clouds texture, ASE for the weather engine and believe me, it's worse.The only positive thing is less slutter in standart mode.Don't make mistake, do not loose your money just seeing some screens. This team is really dishonest.
Poor guy....

Whoever you are,You posted numerous posts... Why not paint the whole picture?And yes they were removed. We have that right, this is our forum to moderate and apply our own rules.Anything that is not helpful, appears misleading or otherwise is not wanted by us can be removed. We explained the reasons why we did this, and offered to take care of you if you are not happy with your purchase.I'm afraid I have no more time to deal with this or your numerous threats you've made against us (in PM and in forums).If you don't like to rules, aren't happy with the product, that's fine. But:"Nothing new in this version"... fact?"ASE for the weather engine"... fact?That is what I have a problem with. Those are not facts. And your apparent intent here is to damage our company and product reputation, as has been from your first post (on avsim, might I add). If I have that wrong, I apologize, please explain yourself.And please provide your full name.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Damian,I just picked up on this post and didn't see what was written but I'm sure I speak on behalf of the true flight sim community when I say we love and appreciate all your work you and your team do for us.Your work has completely and massively improved our flight sim experience. Don't let the few tarnish the opinion of the most!Please keep up all the good work you do. Anyone who can improve on something Microsoft has created is surely amazing !GrahamSent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Graham...I'd like to reiterate that we always appreciate customer feedback, both positive and negative. That is what helps guide us forward.If mimichael would be able to post his opinions without making incorrect claims, we would be fine with that. All I ask is that things are not misrepresented.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

A forum is like private property. The property owner can delete your post whenever and however they want, even just because they dont like your name. That's part of what freedom means. Do you recommend we start another bureaucracy to regulate what forums do and keep all posts? They would be so cluttered with garbage no one would use them. I for one found that the fixes so far were well worth the 35$, heck even $60 if it came down to it.

Guest mimichael
A forum is like private property. The property owner can delete your post whenever and however they want, even just because they dont like your name. That's part of what freedom means.
Freedom of expression, do you know this right ?? And if the property owner delete my post only due to my name, it's called "discrimination"...I'm wondering in which world your are living...

Hi Mimi,Your title should read "Bad Behavior Against Retailer." Not a very good start here at AVSIM I am afraid, you state "nothing new in this version." If you owned previous version(s) then why only 8 post's here in this forum? I am sure that if you were a customer of HiFi (ASE) then you would have visited here long ago posing some question's at the very least, but perhaps you did not care or were unable to because you did not own a legitimate copy of ActiveSky.You have every right to make any comment as long as you can back it up with fact's, none of which you have provided to this point. Finally calling them dishonest is a real low blow. HiFi has provided documentation which you could have researched, as a consumer I never purchase anything before I do some reading as it is buyer beware afterall.Hopefully Damian will take care of you as he stated above then we can be rid of you. Enjoy your stay here in the meantime.

\Robert Hamlich/

Freedom of expression, do you know this right ?? And if the property owner delete my post only due to my name, it's called "discrimination"...I'm wondering in which world your are living...
Welcome to the HiFi Community Forum at AVSIM!AVSIM has generously provided this forum as a community discussion hub for HiFi products including Active Sky. This is a private forum moderated by HiFi staff, and a few rules apply when posting here. Please take a moment to review this short list:HiFi Forum Rules--------------------------- This is not an official support mechanism. Developers and Staff do monitor the forums and occasionally participate in discussion, but technical and order support should be directed to our official Support Center at http://support.hifitechinc.com for a timely response.- If you are seeking a solution to a problem, please search the HiFi Support Center Knowledgebase (http://support.hifitechinc.com) and this forum before posting a new question. Most common issues are already documented with solutions provided.- All threads and posts here are subject to deletion and/or lock for any reason, at our discretion. Reasons can include offensive, cruel, profane, attacking, defamatory, spam or otherwise inappropriate content.Again, Welcome, and thank you for your participation!

mimi. just 9 posts and already close to be banned? c'mon. grow up. behave. treat other like you want to be treated. support here and elsewhere is superb. and do they do it for money? heck, for sure. why do you think amazon is not selling everything on stock for free? lucky you if you not need to work for a living. though it seems you better should. no offense. just wondering what some people think and how they behave

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Well said dad (thats strange me calling you dad!)

Chris Howard

I wonder if Mimi works for a competitor? Legit complaints are one thing but blatant misrepresentation indicates to me, a hidden agenda. Just sayin.........Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Dont agree at all with OP, Customer Service is top notch here.