Sign in to follow this  
out

Cracow EPKK anyone?

It is always pure pleasure to find some great FS9 scenery to come. This time it is going to be the Cracow airport (EPKK) to be released in a few days from now. First FS9 and then FSX.You may know the Drzewiecki Design team from their Polish Airports packages (EPGD, EPKT, EPLL, EPRZ, EPSC, EPZG) or the Bornholm scenery.Their new creation shows they are getting better with each release. Have a look yourselves:55180d50.jpgf0ddabb6.jpgEPKK is Poland's second busiest airport served by airlines like LOT, Lufthansa, Air Berlin, Germanwings, Czech, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Aer Lingus, Norwegian, easyJet, Jet2 or Ryanair.It also serves transatlantic routes (Poland <-> USA) and sometimes receives heavy aircraft like 747 (e.g. El Al). Plus a lot of hoiliday charter airlines, of course.The scenery will include not only the airport but also a huge area of autogen-equipped photoscenery and the whole city of Cracow (my student city)! Hypnotized.gifI do not represent DD in any way. I am just enthusiastic about quality addons to come. thumbsup2.gifMore info and some more preview shots here:http://drzewiecki-de...er=asc&start=60

Looks very good indeed. I have the other Drzewiecki design sceneries and they are very high quality, so I shall certainly be getting this one.Looks like a good Christmas for FS9 this year, as I have just read that TropicalSim will be releasing KDCA soon too. :)

Graeme Butler

Now this is airport I will definately buy. Thanks for the heads up. Beautiful city btw. My wife and I visited it this year.

These guys are doing some great scenery.

Looks good, dzieki Rafal.

Will this be a freeware or payware release?
Payware.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Looks good, dzieki Rafal.Payware.
Thanks. I will get it sooner or later. I have so many other sceneries I stll want to get. LoL

Now this is airport I will definately buy. Thanks for the heads up. Beautiful city btw. My wife and I visited it this year.
TristanAs a pianist yourself, you may be interested to know that Stanislaw is not only a talented FS scenery designer, but also a famous pianist too: http://www.sdrzewiecki.com.pl/

Gavin Barbara

TristanAs a pianist yourself, you may be interested to know that Stanislaw is not only a talented FS scenery designer, but also a famous pianist too: http://www.sdrzewiecki.com.pl/

A man after my own heart !!! Actually, I was grappling with Chopin's Minute Waltz this morning , whilst the simulator was taking me from LROP to LFMN (mainly on auto pilot). Great how you can combine the two hobbies.

WOW on Stanislaw!Men with many talents lurk these forums and share our hobby. For another example, Geoff Applegate (Geofa) is a professional concert violinist with an orchestra in Michigan.

WOW on Stanislaw!Men with many talents lurk these forums and share our hobby. For another example, Geoff Applegate (Geofa) is a professional concert violinist with an orchestra in Michigan.
Rumour has it that Rick Wakeman (Keyboard player par excellance) is really into Flightsim and makes the odd contribution to these forums. His Username is not anything that would connect you to him.

I'm really David Bowie, but don't tell anyone Whistle.gif

Gavin Barbara

Can't wait to get my hands on this scenery, looks awesome!

It also serves transatlantic routes (Poland <-> USA)
To be 100% correct, Krakow doesn't have any scheduled transatlantic routes at this moment. LOT dropped their USA destinations last year.

Regards,

Radek

LOT dropped their USA destinations last year
I stand corrected. nodding-1.gif

Indeed, Stanislaw's sceneries are top notch; I do enjoy his Polish Airports Vol. 1 and 2 a great deal and now, will impatiently wait for the EPPK. I would really like to see the Okecie Airport done by him as well. If my memory serves me correctly, a few years ago he was apparently working on it. Don't know what happened...I know one should not look a gift horse in the mouth, but the EPWA FS9 scenery, by Mateusz Stabryla, is just average, and I would not mind having payware quality EPWA payware quality.Ted