Sign in to follow this  
Soya

Master of the Sky.

Hello fellow simmers,Enjoy this new series of shots (and a video if you are interested) showing off the lovely twin GA from Carenado, the C337H Skymaster. There is a very good and detailed review of her here at avsim.com written by Ray Marshall, check under aircraft reviews. The video & review feedback can be found here http://forum.avsim.n...y-ray-marshall/Please enjoy this selection of shots from the Master of the Sky.(unedited apart from re-sized down from 2560x1600 & carefully JPG'd):fsx2011-11-1001-01-50-14.jpgfsx2011-11-0922-57-14-46.jpgfsx2011-11-0922-55-15-71.jpgfsx2011-11-0923-09-56-54.jpgfsx2011-11-0923-25-14-65.jpgfsx2011-11-0923-26-55-95.jpgfsx2011-11-0923-33-30-07.jpgfsx2011-11-1001-11-30-65.jpgfsx2011-11-1001-47-20-27.jpgfsx2011-11-0923-56-24-33.jpgThank you for your time.

I own it for a while now I I don´t regret it! It´s a true masterpiece. Hopefully all new Caredao planes will be like that! Than I´ll buy them in a heartbeat! :(

Last two are fabulous. What scenery is this ? Also, how did you do the AI models using the same plane - FSRecorder or fresh set of flight plans ?

A+ shots

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Cheers for the comments folks, much appreciated as always.

Last two are fabulous. What scenery is this ? Also, how did you do the AI models using the same plane - FSRecorder or fresh set of flight plans ?
The scenery is YMEN & Australia from Orbx. As for the AI models, I could have used FSRecorder of Traffic X and setup some flight plans, but the easiest way was for me to use AirtrafficFX, a traffic program that also has the ability to view any parking spots at an airport and you can fill them up with any model from the /airplanes folder. Very handy for making airports look a bit more interesting.

..... use AirtrafficFX, a traffic program that also has the ability to view any parking spots at an airport and you can fill them up with any model from the /airplanes folder. Very handy for making airports look a bit more interesting.....
Thanks for the tip. Will go check it out...

BTW how did you open the right side door?
Sorry for the late reply but the holidays and all...Pressing Shift + E will open pilot door, Shift + E + 2 will open passenger door and Shift + E + 3 will open a small cargo door. Hope that helps.

Sorry for the late reply but the holidays and all...Pressing Shift + E will open pilot door, Shift + E + 2 will open passenger door and Shift + E + 3 will open a small cargo door. Hope that helps.
This Shift + E + Number never worked for me. Neither in FS9 nor FSX.

This Shift + E + Number never worked for me. Neither in FS9 nor FSX.
That is odd, actually it not exactly Shift + E + Number. You need to press Shift + E and then release and immediately press a number, i.e. press Shift + E release and immediately press number 2 or 3, if the main door just opens you probably waited to long between the shift E release and a number, try it a few times as it should work.