Sign in to follow this  

Let's close the deal - POLL -

Let's close the deal - POLL -  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Will Flight be Hawaii only ?

2. 2. Will Flight have jets ?

3. 3. Which DX version Flight will be based on ?

4. 4. Is Jim gonna lose his bet ?

• Yes of course
    • Definitely not
    • Jim now loves trains only
  5. 5. Which sim aspect Flight will have ?

6. 6. When Flight will be released ?

7. 7. Will Flight allow 3rd party addons ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only after the Flight SDK will be released ( 2012-2013 )
  8. 8. Will Flight sell enough to allow development and addons ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes only if it will have sim aspects
    • Yes only if it will have arcade aspects
    • Yes only if it will have both
    • Nope, FSX will keep on mastering the flight sim world for the next 5 years

Here summarized the core questions and answers

Weather influences flight dynamics (3 votes [23.08%] - View)
We already know the answer to this as it's answered as a requirement in a recent job posting for Flight. Planes will be affected by different conditions.
Yes only if it will have sim aspects (1 votes [20.00%] - View)
The latest job description also assures us that there will be serious sim aspects, at least concerning the planes themselves.

Nice one Mark!! When it came to the crunch I voted yes and no respectively to the first two questions, you know I'm really not sure now, we're this close to the beta it might just be that we will all have to get used to a smaller world LOL! I don't for a minute though believe that geographically the rest of the world will be closed off, I just have my doubts that it's be as populated as FSX default is...Cheers,Dave.

All this brings to mind William Shatner's skit on Saturday Night Live.Or the episode of Red Dwarf when one faction believed that hats should be red and another believing they should be blue, when they were supposed to be green.Just a game, get some perspective.

Don't blame for my name, my parents were hippies and met in Woodstock

I'm glad most of us here have a positive attitude towards Flight. :)Who's Jim? (Haven't been on the forums that long).

the Jim question was a throw away .. as I dont know what is bet was? Money Eyes.gif

Jim is me and I am going to win $50 when Flight has default jets included, even though Mark hasn't seen any in any screenshots or videos. He just believes in things he has personally seen.

I would like to thank everyone who voted in this poll, it outputs clear results about what forumers expect to see within Flights.Yes Jim is JSKorna who has already started to get in love with trains fearing the bet loss :(

I'm in love with trains too but my passion for planes is still stronger.

I see that these things in the cyber age are now known as "polls". Back in my school days, they were referred to as "multiple guess".

I see that these things in the cyber age are now known as "polls". Back in my school days, they were referred to as "multiple guess".
So time traveler ... What was a "poll" in your ancient times?

Hey Jskorna I am willing to get 10 dollars from you. Can we have a deal that if flight has jets and whole world included I will pay you 10 dollars, and if it has not whole world included and no jets you will pay it to me?I will use that 10 dollars by buying something fun that I can use when celebrating commercial flop of Microsoft Flight.

So time traveler ... What was a "poll" in your ancient times?
Either the process of voting out the goverment of the day or those incredibly annoying unsolicited phone calls you get just when dinner is being served :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.