Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

Will there be airliners?

I've yet to see a screenshot or a video containing an airliner, and thats my question. I fly almost entirely airliners, if this game doesn't have them, then I won't be getting it.

Guest jahman

Of course there will be airliners!Cheers,- jahman.

We don't know for sure, but I bet there will be. I just hope there are real world airlines (Delta Airlines etc.) rather than made-up ones.

To me only a Maule and a colored biplane will be in, like the official MS site shows.

To me only a Maule and a colored biplane will be in, like the official MS site shows.
There could be a long time until the final product is released. In that time, they could make some big jets.

No there will be no airliners as Flight will be Hawaii only flying game.

Oh the troll has posted here also I see.
My post is just as valid as those who say that Flight has airliners. So far there has been no pictures from airliners or world outside Hawaii or anything that clearly states if there is those or not, so its all just speculation and all opinions are equal.

nope . the release version of Flight will only be avatar soaring.The most fun will be setting up your avatar. The avatar set up engine is very complex and will provide many hours of fun.

My post is just as valid as those who say that Flight has airliners. So far there has been no pictures from airliners or world outside Hawaii or anything that clearly states if there is those or not, so its all just speculation and all opinions are equal.
Yeah, that's the very basic concept forums are based on.Told that, your avatar may lead to some moan here in a Flight forum but you are not alone. :(I feel you

What does the "whole world" mean?
Whole Earth, though I dont mind if they forget part of Antarctica or North Pole.

What does the "whole world" mean?
you should immediately stop teaching Angel.gif

I've yet to see a screenshot or a video containing an airliner, and thats my question. I fly almost entirely airliners, if this game doesn't have them, then I won't be getting it.
Will there be airliners?No Sir!Only Mopeds, Bulldozers and Lawnmowers.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Whole Earth, though I dont mind if they forget part of Antarctica or North Pole.
Nice, so "whole world" means the whole Earth, but yet Flight will be Hawaii only because why again? Oh that's right, it's the only screen shots shown so far.
you should immediately stop teaching Angel.gif
LOL

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.