Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

Some good hardware?

Hello,Does anyone know of any PMDG-compatible hardware (or what can be made compatible through FSUIPC, SPAD or LINDA) that is of good quality?I already have the Saitek switch panel, Yoke, Pedals and throttle.What I am thinking about now is the Saitek multi panel, radio panel or an extra Throttle. Thank-you for any suggestions. smile.png

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Radio panel will work without any programming, because the COMM, VOR and ILS, and squawk radios, are all mapped to the default functions.Not sure about the multi panel, I think the trim wheel will work only, but yeah, you can program it through SPAD.Also, Saitek Yoke is crap! Squeeky ailerons and sticky elevator. I have the Saitek Cessna Yoke, a full 180 degrees for turning, so much better than the old Pro Flight Yoke System, what a difference.

The Saitek PF yoke can be made much less toy-likeEdit: if you're after 737-specific hardware, goflight's mcp has been made to work using sioc (I think!). Vrisight's mcp combo has been made to work usig Linda. It isn't nearly as aircraft-specific, so that may be what youre after.

I love my VRInsight MCP Combo. It's cheap, covers EFIS, MCP, Radios/Transponder and 8 extra buttons. Fully configurable via Linda for any A/C, and there are plenty profiles included in Linda so it's basically Plug&PlayBTW Ken, thanks so much for that Saitek Yoke mod. i did the elevator axis part and it's far less sticky now!

Can I get a copy of the Saitek yoke mod guide to please mines the same.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

i got the saitek multi,switch and radio panel but only thing i use is radio panel 4 PMDG....the other 2 panels so far is non-compatible with PMDG...heres a pic of my set-upgenerate-signature.php?login=SWA2044

Can I get a copy of the Saitek yoke mod guide to please mines the same.
See Ken's sig

Thanks for the plug Dario :Big Grin:Would you believe in the 4 months since I put that thing up it's been downloaded 3,482 times?There are a few typo's & one addition I want to make to it. That'll probably happen later this week.

Thanks for the plug Dario :Big Grin:Would you believe in the 4 months since I put that thing up it's been downloaded 3,482 times?There are a few typo's & one addition I want to make to it. That'll probably happen later this week.
Now you got me curious about the addition heheAnyway, it was fun to do and to read... "Removo el botho por favor" hahaha, classic LOL.gif

Oh, just a note to pay attention to the roll pot gears. They can be misaligned if you're not careful during reassembly. Just a matter of making sure the two gears mesh in the same positions. Easy to do as long as you know to check it.Edit: I think it also says yaw instead of pitch once or twice. Just minor corrections like that or a missing period/comma...