Sign in to follow this  
benny948

FSX Crashes

This problem has been going on for quite some time now. Near the end of every flight, FSX crashes. This only happens if I right click, click on the menu, or press Esc Pressing Esc does not crash FSX, it only make the worlds textures black and white plus, they don't move! I have at least 12gb of addons in FSX, could you please give me a possible troubleshoot.

I thought it was uiautomationcore.dll? Doesn't it help to give the correct file name? And maybe to copy it into the primary FSX folder?

By the way, I am running windows 7!

I thought it was uiautomationcore.dll? Doesn't it help to give the correct file name? And maybe to copy it into the primary FSX folder?
Read the above post.

Hi, Benny; sounds like the other guys have closed in on the likely cause, so - go to http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uxsiph2779c288m and download UIAutomationCore.dll.The version number should be 6.0.5840.16386. This is the Vista 32-bit version, and works properly with FSX. The Windows 7 version does not.Place it into the root folder of FSX. DON'T put it anywhere else - and no - it does not have to be registered. :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Hi, Benny; sounds like the other guys have closed in on the likely cause, so - go to http://www.mediafire...uxsiph2779c288m and download UIAutomationCore.dll.The version number should be 6.0.5840.16386. This is the Vista 32-bit version, and works properly with FSX. The Windows 7 version does not.Place it into the root folder of FSX. DON'T put it anywhere else - and no - it does not have to be registered. :(
Sorry for the late response, but I just checked. Is there one for 64bit windows 7?

Nope. This one is just fine. My beast is 64-bit as well.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Okay good to know, thank you!

Update: The .dll has fixed the problems that I describe. Now a new problem has arisen. After the hours of flying, fsx will freeze. Not the black and white freeze that I had described above, but a full colour freeze. Sorry to be pesky, do you have any suggestions?