Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

NEW! CYYZ Toronto Pearson

OryxSIm is planning on doing Toronto Pearson CYYZ in March 2012 (subject to change)Here is the link.http://board.oryxsim.eu/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=14

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I think US Cities team will do Toronto for FSX as well (but not FS9).We need a CYYZ for FSX. And no one has ever done (as far as I know) a photoreal scenery for Toronto.Daniel

Ya, I don't care for Photo Real stuff, especially from Aerosoft, becauase they dont include Night or Seasonal Variations which is too bad. I really hope these Developers do a good job, its such a nice Airport in real life and has SOOO many connections to the world.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I had read that Aerosoft was doing a "Mega Airport Toronto".......

I had read that Aerosoft was doing a "Mega Airport Toronto".......
Do you have a link?I would die for an Aerosoft CYYZ.

Ron Hamilton

Do you have a link?I would die for an Aerosoft CYYZ.
Someone posted (either at FT or at Aerosoft) a scan from a german magazine that had "up coming" Aerosoft titles. Dubai and Toronto were among the "Mega Airport" titles listed for 2012. Edited by altstiff

Someone posted (either at FT or at Aerosoft) a scan from a german magazine that had "up coming" Aerosoft titles. Dubai and Toronto were among the "Mega Airport" titles listed for 2012.
seriously, can you post a link man, please???!?!?!I did a seach and found what you posted on another forum, but the link you had is now dead, are you sure it said Mega Airport Toronto?

Ron Hamilton

seriously, can you post a link man, please???!?!?!I did a seach and found what you posted on another forum, but the link you had is now dead, are you sure it said Mega Airport Toronto?
100%

A CYWG and CYYC would be nice too. Maybe Orbx will do them
Being done already by this guy!http://www.simaddons.com/I like to think of this Developer as one of the hardest working, experience and least known in the Industry, he does some AWESOME work.

Ron Hamilton

Being done already by this guy!http://www.simaddons.com/I like to think of this Developer as one of the hardest working, experience and least known in the Industry, he does some AWESOME work.
Found it...uvahup5m.jpg

NICE!!! Im going to translate it! Thanks so much!

Ron Hamilton

Found it...uvahup5m.jpg
NICE!!! Im going to translate it! Thanks so much!
I will be getting both Dubai and Toronto!Thanks for this guys!How did your translating go?Daniel

How did your translating go?Daniel
"MA TORONTO Toronto Pearson International Airport is the international airport for the city of Toronto in the province of Ontario in Canada. It is the largest airport in the country."

Petraeus

"MA TORONTO Toronto Pearson International Airport is the international airport for the city of Toronto in the province of Ontario in Canada. It is the largest airport in the country."
Thanks Petraeus.Daniel

Ya, I translated it too just a few moments ago, nothing really in terms of news, but I hope Aerosoft will show some Screen shot in there preview forum soon!

Ron Hamilton