Sign in to follow this  
KVSmith72

Which is better: PMDG 737NGX or Ariane Design 737NG Series X2

I was wondering something. With the release of the PMDG 737NGX, this question struck me: Which one is better PMDG or Ariane Design? Both are highly realistic, have great VCs and exterior models, but I think that Ariane Design 737NGs may be a little bit more realistic where there different options for what type of MCP, either Sperry or Honeywell, aircraft with eyebrows or no eyebrows, and other features for Ariane Design 737NGs. So which product is better? Just trying to get a feel of what other people think. :(

Ngx has those things, plus the most sophisticated vnav calculations & systems depth ever put into an fsx addon.

I think that question might have struck you a bit too hard !! :LMAO:Sperry ??Sperry ARE Honeywell.Yet another thread on Death Row.Fred.

I was wondering something. With the release of the PMDG 737NGX, this question struck me: Which one is better PMDG or Ariane Design? Both are highly realistic, have great VCs and exterior models, but I think that Ariane Design 737NGs may be a little bit more realistic where there different options for what type of MCP, either Sperry or Honeywell, aircraft with eyebrows or no eyebrows, and other features for Ariane Design 737NGs. So which product is better? Just trying to get a feel of what other people think. :(
Hmmm... the ngx has those features...

Ok, let's make this comparison a little more innocent...The Ariane is a 5$ Dominos pizza, a piece of cardboard with a cheese by-product and B-quality meats shoved into a oven, then thrown into a box...PMDG is a fine Sicilian pizza, hand made dough, made only when an order comes in, cheese fresh from the local farm, and locally daily cut meats. All this is cooked to pizza perfection, with no burnt edges...Yep, that 's the way to think about it... although I don't mind Dominos, myself

Ok, let's make this comparison a little more innocent...The Ariane is a 5$ Dominos pizza, a piece of cardboard with a cheese by-product and B-quality meats shoved into a oven, then thrown into a box...PMDG is a fine Sicilian pizza, hand made dough, made only when an order comes in, cheese fresh from the local farm, and locally daily cut meats. All this is cooked to pizza perfection, with no burnt edges...Yep, that 's the way to think about it... although I don't mind Dominos, myself
:(

The quick and simple answer is the the NGX has set a new standard for payware development, there is nothing that comes close.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Ariane = a really bad dude PMDG = God

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom