Sign in to follow this  
JamesDinsdale

Rain view from the cockpit

Yes, I've noticed the same thing, plus when flying through clouds, the same exclusion zone occurs.No further ideas about it though. Fabs

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

"It's better to be on the ground wishing you were flying, than flying but wishing you were on the ground!"

I was flying in rain in snow the other day (PANC) and did not have this problem.

No issues here. That's interesting. Let me check again really quick.Edit: Using AS2012 at Oklahoma City and the NGX, no issues. Rain is where it should be.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

You need to lower your shields. The switch is on the overhead panel.
....and arm phasers... ;-)Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

My shields are lowering, the rain is half covering the plane, and the rain in FSX seems that is able to pass solid things...immagineetx.jpg

Regards

Andrea Daviero

That's one of those bugs of FSX. It has nothing to do with the NGX.As the rain is only a 2D texture which is shown around the airplane it is just normal that it can go through solid things.Sorry, but this is one of those FSX limitations.Not sure though if there's a work around in AS2012.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Yes I know, and I m searching any program that "fix" it.I'm using ASE but it does not fix it.I don't think AS2012 will.

Regards

Andrea Daviero