Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

FSX or ASE2012 weather bug?!?

I mentioned this on another threadthere seems to be a bug where the weather seems to be on a loop. Noticeable when there is rain or snow, the best way to describe it, is the pattern in which the snow falls seems to be stuck on a 1 second loop.Where the pattern is repeated constantly.Any thoughts on this?Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Hi Alex,As mentioned in the other thread, snow/rain starting and stopping depending on your view angle is something specific to FSX and not something we can control. We've noticed that graphics settings and locked frame rate can have an effect here.Not sure this is what you are seeing, but worth mentioning...

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi Alex,As mentioned in the other thread, snow/rain starting and stopping depending on your view angle is something specific to FSX and not something we can control. We've noticed that graphics settings and locked frame rate can have an effect here.Not sure this is what you are seeing, but worth mentioning...
I have fps to unlimited, would you rather have a fraps video, or do you know what I am on about~? :)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK