Sign in to follow this  
maldo

nvidia nhancer

I know is not acft related but I like to get some help if posible.I tried to open the nvidia nhancer but it not open. Im triying to set my nvidia card 570 fermi.so if some one can help me I will be appreciated.

Fernando A. Maldonado

Leffe thanks for the quick responced I will use the one you send me.

Fernando A. Maldonado

Also nHancer is dead
Pretty much but not quite. For people like me still using the 8800gtx or anyone using a 200 series GTX card you can still use nhancer with the older drivers which is what I do. At least until the 600 series comes out and then I will upgrade.

Pretty much but not quite. For people like me still using the 8800gtx or anyone using a 200 series GTX card you can still use nhancer with the older drivers which is what I do. At least until the 600 series comes out and then I will upgrade.
You should think about ditching it for the latest drivers and inspector. It's easier to use and offers pretty nifty overclocking/voltage options to boot.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

nHancer hasn't worked for well over a year now - it stopped working with the newer drivers and the developer abandoned it after he lost his system (including two GTX580s) in a watercooling accident.Nvidia Inspector came out a few months after nHancer stopped working and it's taken over for sure as the main tool for editing the driver application profiles. See my sticky thread in our General forum for info.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Not really carelessnesss... It was probably two in SLI, and the water cooling accident drenched them both.

nHancer hasn't worked for well over a year now - it stopped working with the newer drivers and the developer abandoned it after he lost his system (including two GTX580s) in a watercooling accident.Nvidia Inspector came out a few months after nHancer stopped working and it's taken over for sure as the main tool for editing the driver application profiles. See my sticky thread in our General forum for info.
Okay so you sold me. I am doing a 17 hour flight from VRMM to PHTO at the moment but after I land I will give nvidia inspector a go with the latest drivers. The reason I have been using nhancer all this time is because it's been stable and since I don't have any other games I haven't had the need to upgrade my video drivers. I am stilll using a driver dated 4-3-2010 and is around 195 series or maybe its 197 I forget. The fact that I can do 17 hour flights non without a crash with the 747-400 is a testament to my system being very stable. That is why I haven't upgraded to nvidia inspector yet. Until I upgrade my 8800gtx to a 600 series will I notice any improvements by using nvidia inspector and new drivers?

Okay so you sold me. I am doing a 17 hour flight from VRMM to PHTO at the moment but after I land I will give nvidia inspector a go with the latest drivers. The reason I have been using nhancer all this time is because it's been stable and since I don't have any other games I haven't had the need to upgrade my video drivers. I am stilll using a driver dated 4-3-2010 and is around 195 series or maybe its 197 I forget. The fact that I can do 17 hour flights non without a crash with the 747-400 is a testament to my system being very stable. That is why I haven't upgraded to nvidia inspector yet. Until I upgrade my 8800gtx to a 600 series will I notice any improvements by using nvidia inspector and new drivers?
nHancer does not actually itself do anything. It just allows you to change settings of the nVidia driver so it cant really be said to be stable. nVidia inspector is just as stable as it allows the same sort of thing.