Sign in to follow this  
avgaskoolaid

FAA Written exam questions

So, I'm taking my FAA written exam tomorrow!!! My instructor requires that I take it before I solo, so I hope that, if I passs, I will solo Thursday. Anyway, I have a few questions regarding it for those who took it.1) How many questions are there?2) I took the King course to prepare. Is it very different from their practice exams?Thanks for answers and wish me luck!!!!

I took mine many years ago but if I recall it was 50 questions and I felt I could have easily gotten a pass without having ever studied. If you took the King preperation you will probably be done in 45 minutes at most and find it quite easy. Good luck and let us know how you did!

60 questions. 2 hours. Take your E6B, Protractor/Ruler and a stick of chewing gum.I typically suggest the Gleim or ASA prep, but King is reputable. Continue taking practice exams! Here's a great site: http://www.exams4pilots.org/

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Two answers that helped me. 1. King Schools Videos2. Dauntless Aviation prepware97% on written100% on oralFlawless on Check-rideI love these training combo's. P.S. steer clear of Sporty's, unless you're just using them for refresher training (24 month review). GOOD LUCK, and HAVE FUN!!!

Well, thank you all for the help. I took it just now and passed with an 82%!!!!!! :( And, hopefully i will solo tommorow!! :(

You'll be fine. If you didn't study at all you'd be fine.If you prepare like I'm sure you have been, it will just be a matter of which percent in the 90s you get.

Noah Bryant

You'll be fine. If you didn't study at all you'd be fine.If you prepare like I'm sure you have been, it will just be a matter of which percent in the 90s you get.
He said he passed with an 82%, Noah. Get with the program! Just%20Kidding.gifBut saying he'd be fine if he didn't study? How do you figure? Realize that most primary students are coming from nothing. No aviation background, no grasp on how to study the material, and no prior experience with an FAA written test.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

He said he passed with an 82%, Noah. Get with the program!
Lol I'm an idiot! Missed that. Good job though, lol.

Noah Bryant