Sign in to follow this  
Capt. PERO

Wilco Airbus Vol. 1 (& 2) (module version 1.1)

Profile for LINDA Project v1.1for Wilco Airbus Volume 1(tested with Evolution Pack) Module Features

• All possible controls are accessible (EFIS, MCP, Lights, ECAM, Overhead Panel)
  • Most of control have ON/OFF/TOGGLE actions available
  • No more mouse macros needed
  • HDG, SPD, VS and ALT Display works fully correct!
  • Display show FLAPS, GEAR movement and Autopilot Info (see Display)
  • Push and pull knobs are working fully correct!
  • Profile for Airbus Vol. 1 (and Vol. 2)
  • Actions which based on FSUIPC Exporter should work in Wilco Airbus Vol. 2 (I can’t test it)

Requirements

• Please read the complete PDF Documentation
  • You need a valid version of Eric Marciano FSUIPC Exporter because most of the MCP controls based of the FSUIPC Exporter Offsets. If you don’t buy the FSUIPC Exporter you can’t use this profile! Please see Installation for how to get FSUIPC Exporter.
  • >= LINDA v1.1 (tested)
  • Latest registered Version of FSUIPC
  • Wilco Airbus Volume 1 (Tested with Evolution)

Release notes

• I’ve tested this profile with WILCO Airbus Volume 1 Evolution. It should be possible to use it either with Volume 1 and 2. Please check it at your own.
  • Major improvements to Version WilcoA320Evo_v1.0
    • The first profile works with a combination of key-press, offsets, LVAR and mouse macros which can be faulty (4 example if you are typing into another window while pull a knob it will write the key-press into your current window)
    • The Display was not in sync with the Wilco Airbus
    • Eric announced that he will add more functions to FSUIPC Exporter that it could be possible to make this profile independent from mouse macros

[*]Before you buy FSUIPC Exporter you can test it without buying. It will work about 10 minutes.[*]Using this profile is on your own risk.[*]Eric Marciano will add more features of the overhead panel in the future so that it will be possible to access to more offsets and maybe stay more compatible to the hole Version 1 and 2 Airbus of Wilco

Versionhistory

• 20111217 | v1.0 – Initial Release
  • 20120110 | v1.11 – all Controls are available
    • Based of FSUIPC Exporter it is possible to get access to ALL functions of the Wilco Airbus Vol 1 and 2
    • Some actions are additional shown in the Display like“Gear up/down, Flaps, etc.”
    • More Controls are on/off/toggle able
    • Advanced Display Features (see Display)

Download

Edited by guenseli

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

If anyone could test it with Wilco Airbus Vol. 2 it would be nice to post a feedback. I can't test with Volume 2.Good News:If anyone would like to buy FSUIPC Exporter send an Email to Eric ot get a discount of 5,00 EUR for FSUIPC Exporter. ;O)Link to FSUIPC Exporter: http://emarciano.free.fr/En/FSUIPCExporter.htmEmail to Eric: mailto:marciano.eric@free.fr?subject=%5BNOSPAM%5D%20FSUIPC%20Exporter

Great!Exactly how LINDA should work!thanks!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone can test this profile with no risk because the FSUIPC Exporter can be used without any registration for 10 minutes after FS startup (this is a free trial period). It means you can test to make sure it works with Volume 2. Even if I have no doubt about it, I know it will work, it is better if you see it yourself :)Eric

updated by Pero!!! Many thanks!

Guenter Steiner

done

Guenter Steiner

This is great and it worked fine with Vol1 - unfortunetly, the cost is 60 US dollars for the FSUIPC Exporter. Why is this so expensive?

This is great and it worked fine with Vol1 - unfortunetly, the cost is 60 US dollars for the FSUIPC Exporter. Why is this so expensive?
Please Email to Eric and told him, that you are a user of LINDA. He announced, that we will give a discount to LINDA Users... ;O)

• All possible controls are accessible (EFIS, MCP, Lights, ECAM, Overhead Panel)
  • Most of control have ON/OFF/TOGGLE actions available
  • No more mouse macros needed

Guys, before I tackle LINDA, what's missing in using mouse macros facility in FSUIPC vs LINDA? i've used it for a few years and always somehow found ways to dig out, track and assign 'outside' events to my hardware. Is it all about efficiency, CPU overhead etc? Please also give some examples of using it over/instead fsuipc mouse macros.

Thanks,

Dirk.

It is not that mouse macros are bad.

But with LUA scripting, you have unlimited possibilities.

As example, with macros, you have one action/function for a keypress, with LINDA/LUA I can have countless actions with one keypress (JS41 cold and dark function or the six fuel pump switches in the NGX toggled with one button)

One very big disadvantage with macros is, that many developers change the codes with every update so you have start all over again and again with every update.

Guenter Steiner

Help !! I purchased fscockpit panels and fcu. Seems that they are not recognized as HID but rather "unidentified" devices. Is there any way to make them work with your profile for wilco airbus ?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Ps: i purchased fsuipc from eric marciano. There is an existing driver to connect the fscockpit panels with the A320 jeehell software suite. Therefore interacting with fsuipc is possible I guess.

Hope it is going to work...

Hi,

the profile just uses Write/Read of Offsets which are availible due the Installation of the FSUIPC Exporter. Therefore if you can use offsets, they you are able to use these offsets. You'll find all offsets at Erics documentation.

But from a LINDA point of view this is off topic, because LINDA works with VRinsight MCP and MCP 2.